William Regal

PSF

I think its known hes a fan of FCW Dean Ambrose so I get Regal to bring him in, have regal talk about how today's wrestlers spend more time on there hair and spray tan than honing there craft but has found someone that just wants to torture people and hes a miserable bastard like me (regal).

HHH has said to the writers not even to consider bringing up Dean Ambrose until they have a real solid 6 month plan for him. That'll stand him in far better stead than just chucking him out with a manager.

Not true. They should just GIVE HIM A MANAGER and LET HIM WRESTLE and give him CLEAN SUBMISSION VICTORIES and then it's the next boom period. It's Booking 101. You don't need all this long-term planning nonsense.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As somebody mentioned earlier, I think the only viable main event angle I can see Regal in is a one off at UK tapings, or something on one episode of Smackdown where you see him being backed or wished luck by guys like Punk. Playing up the trainer aspect and being embarrased of Bryan.

Now I think Regal could do some good lower down the card. He was brilliant when he was on ECW working with guys like Yoshi and Christian. There's no reason why something interesting can't be written for him where he works with somebody who needs some elevation and a bit of storyline. If and when Ambrose gets called up I think having him work a match or two with Regal would lead to good TV. He'd be a great stable leader.

Archived