Paul Daniels loses part of his hand in saw accident

Pier Six Brawler

I got my action from my brother's awesome VHS collection of Arnie, Seagal, Lundgren and the like so I saw the more child focused action programming as a bit pathetic.

The video man sorted me out on that front. He turned up in a blue volvo with a butchers bread crate full of videos and NES games. Since this was about 1990/91, it was Lundgren, Arnie, Norris, CHINA O'FUCKING BRIEN, Segal and anything involving knives and guns. For 3 quid you could get SummerSlam 88, Super Mario 3 and Dolph Lundgren's Red Scorpion and he'd let you have it for the weekend. Good days.

It was only recently my Dad told me he was shagging my mates Mam across the road, and God knows how many other women around the city. No wonder he was always round our way. Since VHS has gone obsolete, I dont think he's had a shag since. Although, Concessions of a Video Man, sounds like a film that needs to be made.

At the start of that I was thinking there some things better left unsaid

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got my action from my brother's awesome VHS collection of Arnie, Seagal, Lundgren and the like so I saw the more child focused action programming as a bit pathetic.

The video man sorted me out on that front. He turned up in a blue volvo with a butchers bread crate full of videos and NES games. Since this was about 1990/91, it was Lundgren, Arnie, Norris, CHINA O'FUCKING BRIEN, Segal and anything involving knives and guns. For 3 quid you could get SummerSlam 88, Super Mario 3 and Dolph Lundgren's Red Scorpion and he'd let you have it for the weekend. Good days.

It was only recently my Dad told me he was shagging my mates Mam across the road, and God knows how many other women around the city. No wonder he was always round our way. Since VHS has gone obsolete, I dont think he's had a shag since. Although, Concessions of a Video Man, sounds like a film that needs to be made.

At the start of that I was thinking there some things better left unsaid

Ditto! If there was ever a post not to skip to the second paragraph to start reading, that's it.

Archived