Going To The RAW UK TV Tapings

seanz25

Im heading to the RAW UK Tapings in April and am having to plan when to leave. Does anyone know or have a time they recommend getting there by? Do they do any autograph sessions etc?

Asking as its my first time going....

It depends where your coming from, if your staying in the Greenwich area then it's best to get to the O2 about 6.00. There might be something going on outside the arena (Last year it was something from Silvervision), the doors usually open at 7.00 through giant lines. Also the lines to buy T Shirts, get a drink, toilets are massive as well. The tube station is right next to the arena so there no worries about that.

• Paid Members
I'm traveling up from Southampton on the night. Not sure how easy to get to the greenwhich area is from here. Do silvervision announce these events beforehand?

From Southampton, South West Trains should get you to Waterloo, and from there North Greenwich is about fifteen minutes on (I think) the Jubilee line, easy..

Thanks for that guys. If you know anything about pre events I'd appreciate it if you let me know.

There is normally a WWE signings thread on UKFF near to the the event e.g. the April 2012 tour. Your best bet mate would be to keep checking ukff on a regular basis for event and signing info.

Archived