Jacqueline

C-Rock

You can't say that Jackie was terrible, she was a lot better than Trish and Lita in regards to actual wrestling ability. I felt that Trish and Lita had terrible posture while wrestling which made them so difficult to watch (which is one of the big problems with WWE Divas at the minute, except for Michelle McCool when she was around).

Jackie was tough and confident in the ring and could pull off a decent array of moves, her leg sweep was pretty awesome.

Agree with you but she was a good hand, Stratus and Lita had nowhere near the experience she had, I think she was Miss Texas in USWA in 1990. But she never got a push for whatever reason and did not participate in as many storylines and will be remebered as such. In the ring her most memorable performance was the 2000 royal rumble swimsuit competition.

Didn't Jamie Dundee tell a story about seeing both Lawler and Jarrett taking turns on her in the shower, or was this bullshit?

I liked Jacqueline. Never a specific favourite but she had her moments [nearly decapitating Taylor Matheny with a clothesline in the first series of Tough Enough springs to mind].

According to that reilable source Jamie Dundee, she was one of Jeff Jarrett's first 'conquests' which, according to him, is why she 'follows him everywhere' [uSWA, first WCW stint, WWF, TNA]. He also said that Lawler and Robert Fuller 'double teamed' her while she was in Memphis if I remember rightly.

She was also rumoured to have had an affair with Kurt Angle while both were in WWF, I believe.

She had a feud with Dundee in USWA in the early 90's and, according to him, 'the bitch beat the shit outta me!'.

TildeGuy~! yes, she did flash the goods on a couple of occassions. Sable ripped her top off on a UK only PPV and she flashed a boob in the Evening Gown Swimming Pool Match at Armageddon 1999 if I remember rightly.

WWE could do with a couple more women like Jacqueline at the moment to be honest, as she has decades of experience and could teach the current girls a lot.

No-one can beat Sherri in terms of American women in my opinion - not even Jacqueline!

Sherri kicks Jacqueline's ass in the USWA - http://youtu.be/E-srrICL7x8

• Paid Members
I totally agree that Trish and Lita are more memorable but I don't base my opinion on appearances that would kind of be wrong to do in pro-WRESTLING. If wrestling was all about apperances then god knows how George the Animal Steele is in the Hall of Fame haha. Trish and Lita were the total package, they had the look and a limited amout of ability that may have lacked but their looks made up for that. If Trish and Lita didn't look the way they didn't they wouldn't have been as over with the fans if at all.

I don't base my opinion on appearances either. Like I said, Trish and Lita were a great overall package.

Lita did a whole bunch of high flying stuff that no other women's wrestlers in the company really did at the time, and she was part of one of the most popular teams in the 2000s. She had star quality, wasn't afraid to get hurt or take weapon shots/bumps, and oozed character and charisma. Plus she wasn't a completely awful wrestler either. She wasn't that bad as a manager/talker when she was with Edge either.

Trish admittedly got started because of her looks, but she developed into arguably the greatest women's wrestler the WWE has had. She could talk, she could wrestle, she had a solid character, worked great as both a heel and a face, looked fantastic and somehow even managed to look better the older she got. Not only all that but she was the go-to woman for breaking in new stars like Mickie James and Victoria. I'd argue that neither of those two would have got anywhere without their feuds with Trish.

Plus I think it's fairly obvious she was good enough to earn the respect of everyone backstage, as I've never heard a bad word about her, she was made a trainer on Tough Enough, and John Morrison was in the doghouse for months for being a prick to her.

Jackie is remember by most people for having comedy tits that kept popping out. I couldn't name you a single match from her WWF or TNA career and I'm sure not many people could. She might have been better at technical wrestling, but better as wrestling in general? not a chance.

• Paid Members

She had the odd one or two moments but I don't think as an all round package she was in the same league as Lita and Trish, and I say that as someone who wasn't a huge fan of either of them.

I don't remember any of her matches at all, but I do remember her being quite good fun when she was manager of America's Most Wanted in TNA. Otherwise she is largely forgettable.

She's a good hand. Her cage match with Gail Kim got the Knockouts division greenlit, so we have her to thank for bringing women's wrestling back into the mainstream. Tough broad, clearly respected by her peers. TNA tend to come back to her when the division needs some grit, as in recent months.

• Paid Members
She's a good hand. Her cage match with Gail Kim got the Knockouts division greenlit, so we have her to thank for bringing women's wrestling back into the mainstream.

Yeah, thanks Jacqueline!

coleman.gif

Didn't she used to get 6 balled by Jeff and co back in the early 90's.

Whats the story behind this?

That she liked a bit of blonde? I heard she has a thing for big blonde blokes. I bet guys like Test and Edge were in and out like the tide.

She has a humungous pair of knockers. That's about all that I can and care to remember of her really.

• Paid Members

I liked her. She was a really good wrestler in her day. Her WCW run provided the highlight of that belting match where Jacqueline and Sully and Benoit and Woman were all chained together. She got to the WWF and made the most out of her matches with Sable. When she got to TNA, she had some really good matches with the likes of Gail Kim and Awesome Kong and whoever else. She could talk as well. She didnt have the kind of look the WWF wanted in a woman so she was always going to be way down on the list on a roster that usually had Sable, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler or Trish Stratus on it.

I do love the stories of her sorting out all the Memphis boys, though. She did refuse Brickhouses' advances though. She doesnt like the black man that much.

What match was it where where she was either teaming or helped out Beer Money, they all get sandwiched in a corner. Sorm falls backwards, Jackie falls forwards (headbutting him in the groin) then Roode drops to his knees, recreating a scene which probably took place backstage in a few companies?

I've been laughing about that mental image for days now.

• Paid Members
Didn't she used to get 6 balled by Jeff and co back in the early 90's.

Whats the story behind this?

That she liked a bit of blonde? I heard she has a thing for big blonde blokes. I bet guys like Test and Edge were in and out like the tide.

She has a humungous pair of knockers. That's about all that I can and care to remember of her really.

I think it's when she worked Territories in the early 90's. One story i kind of remember was somebody walked into the shower and Jacqueline was get trebled up by Double J and The King and somebody else.

I think it's when she worked Territories in the early 90's. One story i kind of remember was somebody walked into the shower and Jacqueline was get trebled up by Double J and The King and somebody else.

The other person was supposedly Frank Morrell according to that fountain of information Jamie Dundee (it's a story he tells on one of his Shoot Interviews).

I always enjoyed her Memphis work, but she was a truely awful interview back then. Regarding her getting her tits out, there is an Evening Gown match from WWC against La Tigresa where she gets exposed. It certainly used to be on youtube, although I can't check at the moment as I'm only on my phone.

Archived