Jacqueline

C-Rock

In my opinion Jacqueline is the best female wrestler of all time, she has excellent ability in the ring (as far as female standards go) she is tough but also entertaining.

I'm just watching some of her matches on youtube that have totally reminded me of how good she was. She is a good hand for younger female talent and reliable to pull off a decent match with just about any female wrestler. Her matches against the male WWE Superstars are entertaining to watch and really show she could handle her own.

Does anyone know anything about Jacqueline away from the ring any gossip or heat she may of had with other Diva's or anything? I can't see why she would she never attempted to steal the spotlight and always below the top Diva's Trish, Lita, Chyna etc....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75mvKhOa_Ds Love this video of Jackie and Lita brawling backstage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VELIPqoSpsI....Always a fun video to watch of Miss Jackie defending herself in a fan attack in the USWA lol

• Paid Members

To answer the OP

She was a veteran diva to have around, the Tito 'good hand' back when Divas Wrestling really was sod awful in mainstream America, which is probably why she never got an actual proper push. The only female performer I've ever seen actually imitating riding on a cock on live PPV (not even Terri the filthy shit got round to that). She wasn't that great a looker and had mental comedy boobs, but she was as good hand to have around, plus Jeff Jarrett gave her one up the Hershey Highway back in the day.

He run in TNA was alright, beating the shit out of Gail Kim and getting he teeth knocked out. She's average at best but she's a tough fucker is Miss Texas.

You can't say that Jackie was terrible, she was a lot better than Trish and Lita in regards to actual wrestling ability. I felt that Trish and Lita had terrible posture while wrestling which made them so difficult to watch (which is one of the big problems with WWE Divas at the minute, except for Michelle McCool when she was around).

Jackie was tough and confident in the ring and could pull off a decent array of moves, her leg sweep was pretty awesome.

• Paid Members
You can't say that Jackie was terrible, she was a lot better than Trish and Lita in regards to actual wrestling ability. I felt that Trish and Lita had terrible posture while wrestling which made them so difficult to watch (which is one of the big problems with WWE Divas at the minute, except for Michelle McCool when she was around).

Jackie was tough and confident in the ring and could pull off a decent array of moves, her leg sweep was pretty awesome.

Yeah but people remember Trish and Lita, and arguably both (moreso Trish) will go into the Hall of Fame someday. You have to measure the whole package, not just wrestling ability.

I appreciate the female Japaniese workers but I find from what I have seen its just spotfest stuff, dangerous moves and a lot of screaming. I do agree they are tough women and very stiff espessially from what I have see of Aja Kong (granted its only really her stuff in early WWE). There doesn't seem to be a lot of physcology to their matches but like I say I respect and appreciate what they do just not really my cup of tea I suppose lol

I totally agree that Trish and Lita are more memorable but I don't base my opinion on appearances that would kind of be wrong to do in pro-WRESTLING. If wrestling was all about apperances then god knows how George the Animal Steele is in the Hall of Fame haha. Trish and Lita were the total package, they had the look and a limited amout of ability that may have lacked but their looks made up for that. If Trish and Lita didn't look the way they didn't they wouldn't have been as over with the fans if at all.

Archived