Wrestling/MMA Competitions

scott_2k16

I love entering competitions and every so often i see a wrestling competition and wonder if there are any more out there.

So i thought about starting this thread so everyone can post wrestling/MMA competitions in here and hopefully the ukff will win the prizes.

If you find any put them in this thread

I'll start off, just found this

Win WWE CM Punk T-shirt

http://www.fallscountanywhere.com/threads/...-T-Shirt?p=2497

CM Punk is a name known throughout the wrestling world for an amazing year in 2011 where at the top of his game he beat John Cena for the WWE Title in his home town. But where is CM Punk's home town?

Answer: A) Chicago

If you think you know the answer then you need to send a private message to me with the title 'CM Punk competition' and your answer and country of residence.

If you're not currently a registered member then you can register for a FREE account by clicking here. It only takes 2 minutes!

This competition closes on the 31st of January 2012.

Competition is open to registered members only and free postage will only be available in UK, USA and AU. If you live outside of these countries you may have to pay excess postage charges which are beyond our control. We will, however, try our best to keep the charges down. There is only one winner, FCA's decision is final and we reserve the right to edit or abandon the competition at any time. Minimum entrants apply.

Archived