Its time Necro Butcher gets some recognision

BargainHuntTILLIDIE2K12

14 year veteran. LEGEND of the business, helped bave the bath for cm punk, samoa joe, davey richards, low ki. More extreme then mick foley, He was in THE WRESTLER DAMIT! When it comes to his matches he gives it his all and can get a good match out of anyone and fight any style, the samoa joe one is a classic. He also has great ring sicology.

necrobutcher.jpg

he may not be muscly, but he sure looks like one tough guy you dont wanna mess with. He looks like he could rip anyone apart in that picture

14 year veteran. LEGEND of the business, helped bave the bath for cm punk, samoa joe, davey richards, low ki. More extreme then mick foley, He was in THE WRESTLER DAMIT! When it comes to his matches he gives it his all and can get a good match out of anyone and fight any style, the samoa joe one is a classic. He also has great ring sicology.

necrobutcher.jpg

he may not be muscly, but he sure looks like one tough guy you dont wanna mess with. He looks like he could rip anyone apart in that picture

slipper_bath.JPG

?

I would love a list of the people you think he could rip apart, judging by a picture of him sitting down having a can with his gegs on?

He is more hardcore then sandman and he could rip apart everyone in TNA and WWE including Hernandez. Just look at his deathmatch matches, any wwe guy in a deathmatch will cry and get Jeremy kyle to sue wwe

Quote:

Dylan Summers

Major turning point approaching me. Hiding behind alcohol and wrestling is not what I want. My so-called "career" stopped being relevant a long time ago. I'm almost 40 and unless Im going to a wrestling show, I go days without human contact, this aint what I want. My lease is up in 2 months and I have no idea what Im going to do. Any suggestions, facebookland ?

Necro Butcher could kick his ass in one second with his finishin move. Necro is the true HARDCORE Legend.

Do you know why Terry Funk or Mick Foley have never faced Necro?

I thought you didnt! Because they dont DESERVE to be in the same ring as the legend Necro. Necro would win and kick ass show whos boobs

*whos boss

shut it smartypants i made a spellin mistake. OH IM SORRY ARE WE IN AN ENGLISH LESSON?! And I love Bargain Hunt its my life long dream to appear on the show so i will be on tv so i will be famous so i can become a millionare. bargain hunt > TNA & WWE as it has better characters and storylines. Try and come up with a reply to why WWE and TNa is better then bargain hunt... you simply CANT

Archived