Suggest a Wrestlemania Theme Tune

WWFChilli

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mix this one up a little?

Pretty good shout. Love Let's Dance. I don't know if it's really considered a 'dance' song, but it's one of my most 'danceable', fun songs. I think that'd work as a second theme and they need one to edit to a hype video.

American Made always reminds me of American Males' theme. What a gem - American Males! American Males! American Males! American Males!

hate the guy but Rhianna's chorus has a Wrestlemania feel to it.

Him and Rihanna are both shit. Her moreso than him. Regardless of my opinion on them, I don't see this as a Mania song.

But talk of them has reminded me of my thought that

would be some decent music for a bit of a deranged monster type character, especially on the UK scene. The album cover of In The Court of the Crimson King scared the shit out of me when I was little. We had the vinyl, so it was big too.

I always thought 'Kings and Queens' by 30 Seconds to Mars had a Wrestlemania vibe to it.

As a proud member of the Echelon... I've wanted this to be the case since the song was released - with 30 seconds to mars having a 5 minute slot on the show (I know I know... its a 'rasslin show. But still)

I like when WWE and my music mix. Like TLC in 2010 having 'My Chemical Romance' Na Na Na as it's lead song. Or hearing that Avenged Sevenfold and MCR were backstage at Raw this week.

But yes, Kings and Queens would be an awesome song for the grandaddy of them all

Archived