Raw discussion 16/1/12 thread *spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

I couldn't give a shit about any of them, i really don't. They're actors, entertainers, drug abuse? Their own fault. Suicide? Cowards way out. Weak weak weaknesses and i don't deal in weaknesses. Do any of them pay my bills? Are they related to me? Do they do me any favours? Naw no no they don't. They are performers on a scripted television show that is way past it's sell by date and everyone in the whole entire world apart from a small number of marks like you know that.

Bit rich, coming from a man who not only cried when he didn't get into a wrestler signing, but also created a fictional niece to accompany him.

Wait what? :laugh:

Suggestion: Rename this to "the crazyshady meltdown thread: now with extra potatoes" and stick it in UKFF Gold.

I second this motion.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit rich, coming from a man who not only cried when he didn't get into a wrestler signing, but also created a fictional niece to accompany him.

Wait what? :laugh:

Crazyshady, in response to a poster who had paid a tenner for a photo of his kids (the poster's kids, not crazyshady's) with Kofi Kingston and Zack Ryder:

They changed the rules for the Glasgow one, now they are saying a purchase is required and you need to que up all day and they wont issue tickets out until the que is long enough etc. How people are meant to prove they bought something i will never know lol. Seems petty to me. In April it was free, you just had to stand in the que and you got in to meet John Morrison.

I have a pretty good camera myself and can take a damn good picture but if they had the option of a professional photo i might take it. I suppose i am now annoyed at the fact that if i wanna go to it that i need to travel there and buy some god awful thing, then get the bus back home, then on Thursday leave early just to get in the damn que, then stand for a good few hours just to get in and spend what? 30 seconds at most with them? I'm going with a family member though and it's for them and i want them to have a good time so i need to think of them and not get too bitter about it. I was thinking of leaving it till Thursday but i bet by that time it will be all the expensive stuff, all the action figures and t shirts and books, all the expensive stuff to squeeze every last penny out of the fans. I'll go to their damn shop. I'll buy their damn 50p trading cards cause that's the kinda man i am. They're not making a mockery out of me and ripping me off. And what was the quality like on your pic? What size was it? I'm glad you posted this so i know what kind of mind games they're gonna try and play with me on Thursday and if they wanna play ball with me we'll see how far they get. I'm already having to make a journey there before Thursday just to make a damn purchase then i'm gonna stand for at LEAST, at LEAST a few hours on Thursday just to get in the place to see them. I am already recovering from what i suspect is a torn muscle in my foot, i'm doing it all in good faith so the person i'm with has a good time and it's a nice day for them. No one tells me what to do. No American dictates to me and tells me lies and tells me i'm getting a signed photo then says no you can't have it.

But i'm glad you had a good time and like you said it's for the kids. But what can you do, it's all money money money with these American wrestling companies. They no longer wanna do the signings for free.

How people are meant to prove they bought something i will never know lol.

You've clearly never been to a shop then, you gibbering motard.

Does a receipt not prove you bought something these days?

Yes it does but i'm hoping it was like last year when they said the exact same damn thing, then i wander into the que late on in and get told actually John Morrison is still signing and no you don't need to buy anything, can i take pictures? Well John's been taking pictures with everyone so far so you just need to ask him.

I'll go tomorrow and get my 50p packet of stickers or cards or whatever they are and i will go to the signing. And for the other person in the last page, i'm pretty sure it is WWE that approaches them, not the other way around. What this shop is trying to do is take advantage of me and my good nature by taking my hard earned money out of my wallet just so i can see The Miz and R Truth. The shop doesn't pay for them to be there, if they weren't there they would be at HMV or Waterstones or somewhere else signing autographs. The shop should certainly have a lot of WWE stock in like action figures and posters so that fans can be enticed to buy something on the spur of the moment. They could have big displays of WWE merchandise hoping fans could buy something on the way in but to make it a requirement that you need to buy something and then say.....and this is the good part............you might not even get in without a ticket! And do you know how you get a ticket? You stand in line and then they give you a ticket. So all you suckers that ran away down there yesterday and today buying stuff and keeping your reciepts all neat and tidy in your purses thinking you're gonna meet Miz and R Truth are in for a big surprise cause you ain't getting in unless you got a ticket and you don't go and collect a ticket oh no. They will HAND THEM OUT when they see the line is big enough for them. And according to them they got fans talking about being at the building from 10am and the arena is at the backend of the shopping mall so you'll have all sorts wandering around, even people that ain't going to the show, oh i'll go and meet Miz and R Truth, i've got my dole money i'll head on in and get myself an autograph! And then another thing is that it starts at 4pm so all the kids that wanna go need to leave school immediately just to go stand in the damn que and the parents are like some of you, they got their reciepts, they think they're the bees knees and then they go and see a big line a mile long cause the shop is in the middle of a shopping centre, the arena is at the backend so it's swarming with fans all day anyway, therefore your good intentions are out the window, your hard efforts to go and buy something and follow their rules means nothing because everyone else, most likely a bunch of people from the local McDonalds that have been there all day anyway just trying their best to get through the day cause they don't work have all went in and got tickets to meet them!

And my point is they should have just said, we got 400 tickets, come buy something from the store and we will give you a ticket and that means you will definately get to meet the wrestlers. Not come to our store and buy something then if you're lucky enough, which you probably wont be, we will give you a ticket if you're one of the first 400 in line and BTW our shop is a 2 minute walk from the arena, the doors for the show open at 6.30, our signing starts at 4pm and the building holds over 5000 people so unless you are there from 10am you probably aint getting a ticket anyway.

But you gotta buy something! Oh i'll make sure i have my reciept.

Then...

After personally going to A1 Comics this week and being told no tickets would be issued and that you only had to buy something from the store then bring your reciept as proof of purchase i was mighty pissed off when i was told tickets were infact given out today and the American woman who i'm assuming isn't a student in one of our education establishments that just happens to work a part time job at A1 Comics, decides to tell us near enough half way down the que that if you don't have a ticket then you have to leave now, many people did leave. I was then told by staff at A1 Comics that even though they finished the signing 15 minutes early that it's not their choice and it wasn't even their choice to give out tickets, it was WWE's and the tickets were gone by that morning anyway so it didn't matter if you bought anything or not. I'm annoyed at being lied to and annoyed that i was with a youngster and i felt bad for them since they were looking forward to it.

Although we did hear a few people talking about how they got autographs earlier that day and they paid for a

• Paid Members

This is clearly the best bit, and is all you need to see to work out how much of a Strawberry Mivvi he is. Spotted in Pity's post above:

I'm glad you posted this so i know what kind of mind games they're gonna try and play with me on Thursday and if they wanna play ball with me we'll see how far they get.

Archived