Create a stupid gimmick

HarmonicGenerator

Rowena HypnolTearing through the Divas division and putting them all to sleep with the dreaded Spike, carrying them backstage after the match to "make sure they're ok". Once that gimmick fails she can just drop the last name and become an Anglo-Saxon seductress.

This is something I thought I'd always like to see.

profjarrett.jpg

"Ah' hypothesise that ah' am the greatest!"

"Mah' experiments prove that ah' will be champion!"

Potential gold, clearly. Let's hope Jeff Jarrett sees this post and finds inspiration.

• Awards Moderator
This is something I thought I'd always like to see.

profjarrett.jpg

"Ah' hypothesise that ah' am the greatest!"

"Mah' experiments prove that ah' will be champion!"

Potential gold, clearly. Let's hope Jeff Jarrett sees this post and finds inspiration.

Could Professor Jarrett please team up with Rhino under his Doctor Kill gimmick?

(if anyone remembers that...)

Arthur 'Two Pints' Stanmore

A lush who gets over with his incoherent rants of being, down the 'club' with various people and starts picking fight's/feuding with other wrestlers because they spilt his pint, dropped the bandit Jackpot or had the last packet of Pork Scratchings/ Scampi Fries.

Comes to the ring with his faithful whippet 'Emerald'

Finisher is called 'The Chunder Monkey' and the Set Up Move/Secondary Finisher is called 'Last Orders'

Dowses falled opponents with cans of Skol/any other shit lager

Bob Chambers- Camberley's upper most health and safety officer, drafted in, by various sports and athletic commisions- to clear the extreme violence out of wrestling. Mainly by his prefered style of match: "retard-core" in which every single weapon used couldn't so much as harm a cripple shrew. Even the ring has a inflatable crash pd placed on it. His finisher is "the safety inspection" where he slowly lowers you down on the matt, via fully approved and supervised apparatus, and demands the ref stop the match on account of the excessive nature of his opponent's facial hair

Archived