The UKFF's 50 Favourite Films 2012 - The Results!

Devon Malcolm

I think the original just edges it for me, if only because I absolutely love horror films in that vein - all suspense and misdirection, darkness and odd noises. Ridley's not done a horror film since, which is a huge pity.

I'm very much the same as you, though both films are absolutely stunning in their own way.

Yeah I plan to get on starting that Westerns thread today if nobody objects. Will start with a brief overview and a few recommendations. Let's hope it's not just me in there!

I'll contribute, I love a bit of a Western, me.

On a similar tip, I'm going to have a good think and compile a 25 Best Scenes In Cinema history. I can't be arsed doing a proper poll, but if film-lovers want to PM me their favourite few scenes, I will consider them :thumbsup: My memory is shot, so if you don't remind me of a great scene, I may forget about it.

• Paid Members
Yeah I plan to get on starting that Westerns thread today if nobody objects. Will start with a brief overview and a few recommendations. Let's hope it's not just me in there!

On a similar tip, I'm going to have a good think and compile a 25 Best Scenes In Cinema history. I can't be arsed doing a proper poll, but if film-lovers want to PM me their favourite few scenes, I will consider them :thumbsup: My memory is shot, so if you don't remind me of a great scene, I may forget about it.

Love this idea, if you did decide to open it up as a poll in the future I'd be all over that.

Love this idea, if you did decide to open it up as a poll in the future I'd be all over that.

If anyone else wants to send me suggestions for Great Scenes, please do so! All suggestions considered.