UFC 143: 'Diaz vs Condit' Discussion Thread

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Diaz could become one of the sports biggest stars in the next few years

Until he get's busted for weed or soundly beaten by GSP. whichever comes first.

I thought his medical marijana card prevents him for being busted in certain areas where he fights.

Even if he loses to GSP I think he will be a massive star, there have been guys who have not constantly been at the top of their weightclass and still been big stars like Forrest Griffin and Rampage for example.

Anyway, if Diaz does become champ could you post a picture of yourself with a Diaz T Shirt on, I would love to see that :devil:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyway, if Diaz does become champ could you post a picture of yourself with a Diaz T Shirt on, I would love to see that :devil:

You mean if he beats St-Pierre for the legit title? Or if he beats Condit for the interim strap?

Or GSP could just bore us for 25mins?

That'll no doubt be one of Diaz excuses for losing to GSP, along with such classics as "he didn't come to fight", "he's not a real man", "he wouldn't stand with me" and so forth. Oh, and not forgetting the liberal use of the phrase "homie".

Both him & his brother wheel out those excuses when they get schooled by a wrestler.

What happens if he loses? Jim needs some kind of forfeit considering David stepped up.

Sorry Jim.

Jim has to post a picture wearing either a Jon Fitch or a Gray Maynard shirt!

Does such a thing exist!

But if so you are on.

A done deal!

"A welterweight bout between Dan Stittgen (7-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) and Stephen Thompson (5-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) is now official for UFC 143. UFC 143 takes place Feb. 4 at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas "

from 411manina.com

does anyone know if this is the wonderkid stephen thompson ?, he is meant to be a fantastic kickboxer who trians with GSP and few other fighters.

• Paid Members

some good discussion going on in here about the main event, it's gonna be a fucking great fight. I wanna lean towards Condit but i said it after Diaz beat Penn, i will never bet against Nick Diaz again, the guy's a frickin' machine. I think it's gonna a wild fight though, pretty much all of Diaz fights in the past few years have been straight stand-up affairs, i see this one getting scrappy though, i see it hitting the mat and i think there's gonna be tons of action. I'm picking Diaz to take a decision though, in a FOTY candidate :)

Archived