PPW's "LIGERO STORM III - IRONMAN" - 19th Feb - Cannock

ChrisPPW

• Paid Members

Fun show, the crowd seemed slim and the venue a little on the larger side so the atmosphere was rarely there unfortunately and it seemed to hold things back.

I don't know if it was down to the time of the show or the area in general but it seemed a shame.

The opening tag was fun and was, I felt, a enjoyable affair and worked better than the 3 way on Friday.

Valentino is impressive, when I first saw him against Colt last year I though he was all right but over Fridays and today's show he's grown on me I'll look forward to seeing him on a show again more.

Starr and Malen was a fun, solid match. There's something about how Malen does things which is so amazing.

The Manson and Gaylord matches were a tag, which was fun but held back after the finish due to a some what listless crowd.

Morell and Walker was very similar to Friday but it felt more light hearted and relaxed some how. Both can clearly do some amazing shit and I assume given time some bits will fall into place and they will be ones to watch. I look forward to seeing what they do with other people on future shows.

The main became a 6 man with Manson Vs Gaylord, Wright and Pedin. A very enjoyable brawl before the match and a main which did get an atmosphere going.

All things considered it was probably for the best as I don't know how the iron man would have gone down.

Manson really got the crowd going and Storm and Ligero were excellent as always and the 6 man was good fun.

Had there been more people, a venue which held the atmosphere or a "better" audience it could have been so much better.

Archived