UKFF Battle Rap 2012: Round 1

CuckedByMenry

From each battle, who do you think should advance?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Ah what to do. On the one hand I do like to vote against Jambo but on the other Shit Poster is really really shit.

Ah, what a spastic you are, you like to vote against Jambo for what? Little bit of a laugh on an internet forum. We both had a go I wasn't great didn't claim to be Nas in his prime just thought I would have a go for a laugh.

Anyways I voted for Jambo because he smoked my ass and I voted for Jimmy.

You're a tad defensive no? I know Jambo outwith this place (I know, real life, shocking!), and like most people do so like to needle each other from time to time. Some day you might understand the dynamics of human encounters in a non-electronic setting but for now please be content with the knowledge that you're a tube, and that you were just so absolutely awful that I couldn't do anything but vote against you.

The 80's called they want there insult back, You know people in the outside world ahhhh good for you.

Ironic that the phrase you use to tell me that my reference is dated is also incredibly dated. And it's their, not there. Being called a spastic by you is akin to being called fat by Bella Emberg surely?

Whatever, this is a shit thread derail that I don't want any part of. Who the fuck is Bella Emberg though?

Ah what to do. On the one hand I do like to vote against Jambo but on the other Shit Poster is really really shit.

Ah, what a spastic you are, you like to vote against Jambo for what? Little bit of a laugh on an internet forum. We both had a go I wasn't great didn't claim to be Nas in his prime just thought I would have a go for a laugh.

Anyways I voted for Jambo because he smoked my ass and I voted for Jimmy.

You're a tad defensive no? I know Jambo outwith this place (I know, real life, shocking!), and like most people do so like to needle each other from time to time. Some day you might understand the dynamics of human encounters in a non-electronic setting but for now please be content with the knowledge that you're a tube, and that you were just so absolutely awful that I couldn't do anything but vote against you.

The 80's called they want there insult back, You know people in the outside world ahhhh good for you.

Ironic that the phrase you use to tell me that my reference is dated is also incredibly dated. And it's their, not there. Being called a spastic by you is akin to being called fat by Bella Emberg surely?

Whatever, this is a shit thread derail that I don't want any part of. Who the fuck is Bella Emberg though?

It's a poll now, there's no thread to derail. Dolt.

Archived