UKFF Battle Rap 2012: Round 1

CuckedByMenry

From each battle, who do you think should advance?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Also with the number of votes here, surely Richie would be up for grabs on taking the place of the highest loser in Round 1 from the bracket where only one guy contributed out of the 4? Seeing as most places are getting 28 or so votes and we're getting 61 so far.

That's mad, I never expected 10 people to vote for me, let alone 32.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Fuck off. I didn't put in ninety percent of my vote for Woy. I put in 100% of my vote for Woy.

A better compromise would be that Richie gets to add another however-many lines onto his. But he still wouldn't win.

Also with the number of votes here, surely Richie would be up for grabs on taking the place of the highest loser in Round 1 from the bracket where only one guy contributed out of the 4? Seeing as most places are getting 28 or so votes and we're getting 61 so far.

The flipside to Woy and Richie getting 61 votes, is that so have you and screen up; and since your match is closer screen up has more votes and would edge out Richie.

Yeah, I thought if folk voted on one battle they would at least vote on the others. I've no fucking chance of beating Houchen if the bastard voting doesn't pick up haha.

Yeah, I thought if folk voted on one battle they would at least vote on the others. I've no fucking chance of beating Houchen if the bastard voting doesn't pick up haha.

I've voted in your thread now Cobra.

Nice to see I've clawed back just under 2% since yesterday. Thanks, Freebird voters.

I've voted in your thread now Cobra.

Nice to see I've clawed back just under 2% since yesterday. Thanks, Freebird voters.

I know how it feels to be in the undercard now when the main event is you and Woy ;).

Voting closes at 10pm tonight Richie mate, feck knows when the new rounds will be drawn.

Seed it. Whoever got the most votes as top seed, and so on.

PM Menry, I think the seed idea would be pretty decent.

Fuck that. Random draw all the way.

• Awards Moderator
Voting closes at 10pm tonight Richie mate, feck knows when the new rounds will be drawn.

Seed it. Whoever got the most votes as top seed, and so on.

PM Menry, I think the seed idea would be pretty decent.

Fuck that. Random draw all the way.

Also, I got through round 1 by default (the two sweetest words in the English language) so seeding would screw me over considerably. I vote random draw.

Archived