Jim Ross is on to you, lads

JNLister

• Paid Members

http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/twitter-quest...er-jericho-shop

Funny how we get more belligerent Tweets late at night than any other time. They often time flow in from the UK in the middle of their night from apparent drunk lads who usually get blocked for the pure stupidity of what they say. BTW the UK doesn't have the franchise on 'drunk lads' as the USA contributes greatly to that group of fools as well who get brave and bold behind their keyboards late at night.

On the subject of his blog:

Thought on Brodus Clay's Raw debut? It certainly wasn't what many fans obviously thought it was going to be. I think much too much has been made of it from a negative point of view. It was only week one and we were exposed to the new, updated ring persona for what, 6-8 minutes? I'm not smart enough to stamp something yeah or nay after 6-8 minutes but I do like Clay's physicality and big man athleticism. How he is 'gift wrapped' is subjective but what he does bell to bell is always what counts most in my eyes. I'd suggest fans exhale and see how the persona evolves before continuing all the knee jerking. For the record, I am a fan of Brodus Clay

Really? From what I saw on Twitter and here It seemed most people loved the Funkasaurus. In fact I assumed the writers where hoping for a negative reaction to him which they didn't get.

It's somewhat true. My tweets to JR during Vengeance (incidentally, I was totally sober):

(in response to) "People need to understand that announcing in WWE in this era is very challenging" - cool story bro

"Henry vs Show is a clash of two, 18 wheelers in a human demolition derby. The 'Joey Chitwood Thrill Show' so to speak. Google it, don't ask" - what's the Joey Chitwood Thrill Show bro?

"Teddy Long's suit us from the late, Bernie Mack collection" - racist bro?

"OK...@JohnCena has worn Camo shorts in ring before I'm told...repeatedly. :). My mistake sauce lovers" - I'm allergic to sauce bro

"OK....the NEW hot topic of the night are those anal souls who seemingly remember every time @JohnCena has EVER worn Camo shorts. My bad. :)" - that's homophobic bro

So the poor bloke must get an absolute shit ton of it. Mind you, my tweets to Mark Henry on the same night make for 'interesting' reading.

It's somewhat true. My tweets to JR during Vengeance (incidentally, I was totally sober):

(in response to) "People need to understand that announcing in WWE in this era is very challenging" - cool story bro

"Henry vs Show is a clash of two, 18 wheelers in a human demolition derby. The 'Joey Chitwood Thrill Show' so to speak. Google it, don't ask" - what's the Joey Chitwood Thrill Show bro?

"OK...@JohnCena has worn Camo shorts in ring before I'm told...repeatedly. :). My mistake sauce lovers" - I'm allergic to sauce bro

"OK....the NEW hot topic of the night are those anal souls who seemingly remember every time @JohnCena has EVER worn Camo shorts. My bad. :)" - that's homophobic bro

So the poor bloke must get an absolute shit ton of it. Mind you, my tweets to Mark Henry on the same night make for 'interesting' reading.

Wow. I can't imagine what mental stuff you'd post after a shandy or two.

Wow. I can't imagine what mental stuff you'd post after a shandy or two.

Haha my thoughts exactly.

That is pure bantz! lolz!!!!

Tom-Cruise-as-Les-Grossman1-500x287.jpg

Archived