UKFF Dolt of the Year 2011

Chest Rockwell

Who is your Dolt of the Year in 2011?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

There are bigger dolts than Khemical, but Khemical IMO should walk the 'white noise' poll. I remember when he came back from a ban, he must've smashed out a barrage (sorry) of pointless posts that made little/no contribution to the discussion whatsoever, in a DJ Kris kind of way. Like he was making up for lost time, or something.

• Paid Members

THIS IS POST FOR THE CAMPAIGN TO RID THE UKFF OF CRAZYSHADY.

He posted this. He is awful.

Wonderful post tiger rick, it will win an award some day but excuse me just a minute, another hater of mine has decided to once again abuse me on here and try and bully me and this needs to be stamped out. I'll have my say here and then begone.

I couldn't give two shits about Cody Rhodes. I'm not trying to do 'promos's anywhere, I just say what I think and PepperPlunge? Isn't that a take on the Pepsi Plunge which just happens to be a move CM Punk used to do so yeah.......the day I start taking advice from marks like you is gonna be a sad sad day indeed. I couldn't care less about you either infact I was only giving my opinion and some cold hard facts on why the WWE is the way it is today, you know why? And this isn't a promo young man, this is me telling you the absolute truth. Wrestling is just a TV show. I watch to be entertained. I couldn't give a shit about any of them, i really don't. They're actors, entertainers, drug abuse? Their own fault. Suicide? Cowards way out. Weak weak weaknesses and i don't deal in weaknesses. Do any of them pay my bills? Are they related to me? Do they do me any favours? Naw no no they don't. They are performers on a scripted television show that is way past it's sell by date and everyone in the whole entire world apart from a small number of marks like you know that.

You just can't let go. Like an old battered wife that keeps running back to her man, she just can't say no to those black eyes he gives her. But you know what! My life isn't defined by the internet. I don't allow myself to get too caught up in all this so called drama, if it can even be called that, I already know I can talk rings around you and near everyone else i come in contact with, I've nothing to gain by putting you in your place i mean...I'm a good guy, I don't like to pick on the vulnerable, the mentally challenged ya know. It's not nice and quite frankly my big dinner this evening which is almost ready by the way, I don't wanna ruin it by thinking about you or spending anymore time replying to you. So if you don't mind and i know you wont, i'm gonna go set my table up for din dins, nice big meal, big cold drink, sit down and relax and eat dinner the way it should be ate. That's how i roll! I bet the only dilemma you have at dinner time or what is it you call it in England, supper time? Suppa tam innit, am gonna eat me suppa like innit looks well nice a fink. Nom nom nom eat me yorkshire pudding 'n' gravy love 'n'n a bit a mashed potato, mmmmm yummy gravy innit lol. The only dilemma you got is which knee to balance the plate on. I jest, I jest! There's nothing wrong with eating potatoes every night of the week. Keep you healthy!....I think. Well that's what they teach in schools. The same schools that teach religion and how to be model citizens. I'm sure they wouldn't lie.

Anyways i can smell the lovely food as I type. I'd offer you all a bit but......if you can afford to pay an internet bill then you can afford to feed yourselves.

Absolutely agreed. I'd like to change my vote to crazyshady. Remember that guy who used to post on here about some eFed he'd made up, TNARick or some such nonsense? Crazyshady has now dragged himself up to that level of idiocy, he's sprung a pube and suddenly everyone's a mark.

• Paid Members

Christ, that is awful. He uses about 10 promo cliches in a rant about not doing a promo. and "I don't deal in weaknesses" is possibly the cuntiest thing I've heard on here in quite a while. It would pain me to change my vote from ajmcstyles. But yes, I'd also be up for ridding this place of Khemical.

• Moderators
Absolutely agreed. I'd like to change my vote to crazyshady. Remember that guy who used to post on here about some eFed he'd made up, TNARick or some such nonsense? Crazyshady has now dragged himself up to that level of idiocy, he's sprung a pube and suddenly everyone's a mark.

Siakalypse?

I still remember your parody thread :laugh:

• Paid Members
Siakalypse?

He was also TNARick and used to write role plays responding to the other's post, or something like that. Apparently he once claimed that the two were brothers.

Here's an excerpt:

TNARICK: This is my proudest fantasy show series to date and it is thanks to my old partner Siakalypse that made this all possible. It is about a 3 year reunion here since we last worked together on a fantasy show. We started a couple weeks ago and would continue to bounce ideas off of each other and each time adding onto each others ideas to just make them better and better like we did before until we finally had the ultimate product. I was worried the show wouldn't get produced when his AOL messed up and I had not heard from him but now it is ready and I want you all to read it and give us your honest opinions of what you like and dislike about the show. Marty2Hotty once said "TNARICK's shows edited by someone a little more serious would make fantastic television." This is my present to Marty2Hotty and anyone who actually wants to know what a good wrestling show would be like. Again I cannot thank Siakalypse enough.. Ralph Macchio you are the man. Enjoy the read!

He got the boot out of here after going mental in a Scott Hall thread. It might have been the first moderator challenge on the UKFF come to think of it.

And here is the great man!

vickyvenom2.jpg