My Best Run?

WWFChilli

i still remember thinking that he was sure to win that King of the Mountain Match at Slammiversary when he was announced as the surprise competitor. Stupid Raven.

No one a fan of Syxx in WCW? Haven't really seen it mentioned. Have to say Chilli_Dog you pretty much got it spot on for me in your first post, that was my favourite fun too, and although i still liked him, i definately soured on him when he turned on Kane.

I'd go with the mid 1998 to mid 1999 as his best run.

He was having great matches and was incredibly over. Might be a topic for another day but has a heel turn ever hurt anyone more than it did X Pac and Road Dogg in 1999 when DX reformed as Triple H's minions pretty much? X Pac went from being really popular and flirting with a main event push, he cost Undertaker the title at Fully Loaded 1999, to being a lower mid card heel.

His couple of matches with corporate Rock are really good. The one at Capital Carnage has a fantastic false finish where the crowd genuinely think X Pac is going to win the title.

1-2-3 Kid for me.

Although not a major run...his run as leader of X-Factor is a guilty pleasure for me. Who knows if the group would have went further if it wasn't for the Alliance storyline. Him and Justin Credible were a good tag team, and Albert was good in that group. I enjoyed their feud with the Dudley Boyz.

Archived