UKFF Battle Rap 2012

CuckedByMenry

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill Give this a bash again i can remember the past ones and they have been fun, been in a couple of them i wish we could still read them :)

• Paid Members

Poppycock. It was clear to all after the first round that not only was I your momma, but I was also your daddy, as well as the nigger in the alley, and that big gold cup was going to be mine.

Bitch be tripping

Poppycock. It was clear to all after the first round that not only was I your momma, but I was also your daddy, as well as the nigger in the alley, and that big gold cup was going to be mine.

I'm Balotelli, all the coke is snorted, you do a Suarez and now you're reported.

• Moderators

I'm Balotelli, all the coke is snorted, you do a Suarez and now you're reported.
It's a term of endearment around here, Houchen.

It's a term of endearment around here, Houchen.
I heard it in Welsh, so it was said with added phlegm.

Archived