The UKFF logo

Johnny_Lawrence

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be wrong but im sure the logo was voted for by UKFF members ages ago, Moorish asked people to make a version and that was the winner.

It was a long time ago so it will look a little dated

• Paid Members
But he has a fan page on facebook, how can he be a cockpoh wait.

He has a what?

The MC Tommyboi official facebook page.

With 120 official images of himself. Jesus.

When I get to the UKFF logo, I tend to scroll down quickly, until I get something like Woyzeck's pooey avatar, which is much more work appropriate.

In regards to me having a fan page on Facebook I received an invite to the page. I found it was made by one of PBWs younger fans. I spoke to him and I took control over the page and turned it from being a fan page into an official page for me as a ring announcer. For a while I have wanted to set up an official professional page for my ring announcing as well as that I have a Twitter where you can follow me at @TomAitkenMC. I am in the process of getting a business card designed and printed where It will have my Facebook,Twitter, email and mobile to contact me. I want to be able to branch out and work for other areas where an MC is required such as other sports events like boxing and MMA , weddings and any other events requiring a public speaker hence why I have the Facebook, Twitter and business card in the works on the go to promote myself as an MC.

Archived