Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Johnny_Lawrence

The UKFF logo

107 posts in this topic

Am I the only one that uses the Lo-Fi version of the board when at work? It's far less conspicuous. No logo, no signatures, no avatars.(Link at the foot of the page for those that haven't the foggiest what I'm on about).

Add me to the list of those that embarrassingly scroll down as soon as they open UKFF at work for fear of being (wrongly) outed as a racist. It's fucking rotten. I remember the old logo. I think this current logo has only been in place since they changed forum host (or whatever you call it). I was actually going to post something in off-topic about this logo earlier today, glad someone has beaten me to it and many others agree.Does anyone have an image of the old logo?And Butch, that's glorious, in every sense of the word.

This is less offensive than our current one:ukfff-1.jpg

Who's that between Tommy and Richie? And who is the 2nd "F"?Good arrows though.

Tommy as in tommyboi? Who is that on the right, Radders? You can't have that as the logo, doesn't someone on here get all a bit frisky when they see a side pic of Kookookachu's pregnant darb?

Tommy as in tommyboi? Who is that on the right, Radders? You can't have that as the logo, doesn't someone on here get all a bit frisky when they see a side pic of Kookookachu's pregnant darb?

Yeah, Tommy is the "K".