Worst pop song ever?

extacy of farts

• Paid Members

I've got a little competition going on with a friend to see who can find the worst pop song ever...i'm not talking Hanson - MmmBop, because deep down, we all love it...i'm thinking more along the lines of this

I'd prefer song's from the 90's as this it what i listened to when i was a small kid growing up, and now regret doing so!

• Paid Members

Daphne and Celeste were goddesses!*goes down firing*I thought it was

, but now I realize that it was great - the whole Lynch clan were buttface ugly, though.

Ooh Stick You is definitely a good place to start, as is the follow up 'U.G.L.Y'. Personally though you'll have to go far to get worse than:

Bloody hell, how could i forget about this?
Therapy, probably.

• Paid Members

Some others off the top of my head:

Fast Food Rockers - The Fast Food Song

I fucking hated going to parties in the late 90's and early 2000's. Everyone was 'Cha Cha sliding' like a cunt.

Although whilst all of those are kind of 'knowingly' bad, so bad that I accept they have their place for kids to have something to dance to, probably MY least favourite pop song of that time would be Lou Bega's 'Mambo Number 5. I hate it so bad.

I'll also throw in a controversial one with ABBA's classic 'Dancing Queen' - I don't think it's so much the song, but what the song means to me, usually that I'm at a wedding and having a shit time.

• Paid Members

I may have to retract my vote in favour of

. I'm conscious of the fact that most of mine are coming from the same period, and while it might be an age thing and people in their late teens naturally looking down on party pop, I'm convinced the years of 1999-2001 are by far the worst in music history.

Archived