TNA Genesis 2012 Discussion Thread

Vito

You wait and see.... Jeff Hardy to win the world title on the next impact. ;)

The reason I suggest this as a possibility of going down is because as far as I am aware, a heel challenger will be getting a TNA World Title Shot at the upcoming UK tour. Magnus isn't it?Mind you... two PPVs and two very iffy main event finishes. MMMmmm.

The reason I suggest this as a possibility of going down is because as far as I am aware, a heel challenger will be getting a TNA World Title Shot at the upcoming UK tour. Magnus isn't it?Mind you... two PPVs and two very iffy main event finishes. MMMmmm.
But being in his home country won't Magnus be a face here going against a heel Canadian champion?

But being in his home country won't Magnus be a face here going against a heel Canadian champion?
To be honest I'm not sure how it will go down as I havnt seen tna recently. However at the last tna show I went to, British Invasion were presented as heels.But then again, I suppose a quick Magnus face segment at the beginning of the evening will help over come it.

To be honest I'm not sure how it will go down as I havnt seen tna recently. However at the last tna show I went to, British Invasion were presented as heels. But then again, I suppose a quick Magnus face segment at the beginning of the evening will help over come it.
Really? How did that work!? Did everyone not just automatically cheer for them? Thats a bit rubbish!

The brits faced Beer Money at last years Manchester show and both years I have been to TNA shows Beer Money were treated as kings, with Ric Flair at ringside it seemed nobody wanted to cheer for Doug and Magnus. I can't wait to see Storm on this years tour, the reaction Storm and Roode got in previous years was special.

Good X Division opener. I would have had the commentators maybe sex up the fact that Aries finished it with a Brainbuster FROM THE TOP ROPE! But what can you do?I also rate Magnus. And I don't care much for Crimson at all. Joe and Magnus still looked tight at the end.Great selling by Bully Ray on the testicle grating. Such a spot could easily have looked absurd, but his reaction actually made me shudder. Too bad he lost the match. The guy's in the best shape and has been cutting the best promos of his career. Didn't care much for James Storm vs Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy vs Bobby Roode.

Although I generally enjoy Impact i've found that I haven't bothered with the PPV's in recent months so likely won't with this.The problem is that they do a terrible hype job in hyping the PPV which makes me not intersted in watching it.Also add that what happens on the PPV's generally has little effect on things as they do re-matches to blow off feuds on the TV after.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived