Most over move in pro-wrestling?

tiger_rick

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Few have kicked out of The Undertaker's Tombstone Piledriver: Kane, Batista, Edge (referee delay), Shawn Michaels (three times) and Triple H.

Hogan completely no sold a tombstone once as well; it might have been a Tuesday in Texas.
I thought the Tombstone at Tuesday In Texas was the one Hogan claimed Undertaker hurt his neck, and that Kane was the first wrestler to kick out of a Tombstone at WrestleMania XIV (or was that to kick out of two consecutive Tombstones)?

Few have kicked out of The Undertaker's Tombstone Piledriver: Kane, Batista, Edge (referee delay), Shawn Michaels (three times) and Triple H.

Hogan completely no sold a tombstone once as well; it might have been a Tuesday in Texas.
I thought the Tombstone at Tuesday In Texas was the one Hogan claimed Undertaker hurt his neck, and that Kane was the first wrestler to kick out of a Tombstone at WrestleMania XIV (or was that to kick out of two consecutive Tombstones)?
I think the Tombstone Hogan claimed to be hurt from was at the 1990 Survivor Series with the steel chair. Kane was the first wrestler to kick out of a Tombstone Piledriver at WrestleMania XIV and the first to kick out of two Tombstones. The Tombstone Piledriver is the most protected move in the WWE though the past four WrestleMania's have featured at least one Tombstone Piledriver kick out.

I think the Tombstone Hogan claimed to be hurt from was at the 1990 Survivor Series with the steel chair. Kane was the first wrestler to kick out of a Tombstone Piledriver at WrestleMania XIV and the first to kick out of two Tombstones. The Tombstone Piledriver is the most protected move in the WWE though the past four WrestleMania's have featured at least one Tombstone Piledriver kick out.
hogan completely no sold the first tombstone at survivor series 90. No idea if he was the first though.

El generico's brainbuster

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
On an indy scale it's pretty over. Any time Generico sets it up, pretty much everyone in the audience stands. It's helped by the fact that nobody ever kicks out of it. It's probably the only absolute finisher in indy wrestling.Of course, it really shouldn't be thrown out there alongside moves like the 619 and stuff. As I said, it's a different scale entirely, but I do see where he's coming from.

• Paid Members

Rhino's Gore and Paul Heyman's selling of it on commentary played a massive part in him getting over when we weren't really given many other reasons to care about him.

Haymen going apeshit for the gore was amazing looking back, made it feel so huge and Haymen seem such a massive fanny at the same time.The DDT and Roberts were amazing, I'll join the love for that. Was that the first move that would get a reaction, and a huge one at that, just for a gesture?The DDT needs making a huge fucking deal again god damn it. :angry:

Archived