Pre-stardom jobbing YouTube directory

JNLister

• Paid Members

I thought Big Show's version was a leg drop?

He had a legdrop variation for a while (the "Hog Log". :( ), but not as a finisher. I think Goldust had something similar at one point too.
Goldust's Curtain Call was an elevated reverse DDT most of the time, but I think he did occasionally turn it into a neckbreaker, which sort of looked like the move in question. Confusingly, Goldust also used an entirely separate move called the Final Cut, which I think was a hanging suplex neckbreaker or something like that.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Balls, having to be a jobber for Virgil. Balls did look bloody awful though, a bit all over the place!Was the side Russian legsweep always Virg's finisher? I don't ever remember him beating many people. He should have watched a tape of Brad Armstrong to learn how to do it properly.

Yeah I remember him using the Million $ Dream for a bit. I didn't have cable back then so I missed a lot of the weekend jobber shows. Didn't start getting the WWF's TV shows until about 1994 and had to rely on watching bits at mate's houses and getting people to tape stuff.

Archived