Would you support the BNP?, Well?

nfc90210

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Christmas time 2003 we had a thread with this poll question. It's in Off-Topic Gold.

I'm just curious how UKFFers opinions of the BNP have changed over the ensuing eight years. So, would you support the BNP?

Last time 73.19% said no, 18.84% said yes and 7.97% were undecided.

• Paid Members

I said no last time, and they've done nothing in those 8 years to improve my opinion of them. If anything, the racist, homophobic and generally hate filled diatribes that they upload themselves onto YouTube have made them even less appealing than they were.

• Moderators

Absolutely not. They're the faeces of a dog fed on cheap and low quality food. Below my contempt. They seem to be less of a threat these days though, what with the EDL filling the role of the pantomime villain of British current affairs.

• Paid Members

No. I might find individual policies appealing (the renationalisation of monopoly utilities and investing in British health professionals so as not to loot staff from the people who need them in their own countries, for example) but the racism inherent in everything underpinning that party means that they'll never be an option.I'm surprised that one in six people who have voted have said yes, though not surprised that they haven't commented.

Never have done, never will do!I hope there financial trouble is the end for them, I know other similiar parties will exist in its demise however. The EDL as mentioned above seems to be the latest party of this type.BNP took a drumming in the last election and have never been as unpopular I believe, that question time show really did more harm than good for Griffin like I predicted at the time.

Never have done, never will do!I hope there financial trouble is the end for them, I know other similiar parties will exist in its demise however. The EDL as mentioned above seems to be the latest party of this type.BNP took a drumming in the last election and have never been as unpopular I believe, that question time show really did more harm than good for Griffin like I predicted at the time.

BNP getting a drumming hardly made me sad, after all this is a fairly horrific party and I wouldn't want them in power.However a part of me was disappointed that the questions were geared towards the novelty of BNP being on the show. Personally I would of been intrigue to hear there opinions on a number of areas of politics, not just on their reputation.

• Paid Members

I'm in the 'No, never' camp. Has anything changed for the BNP in the past eight years to make the discussion particularly interesting? They may have picked up a few more votes in that time, but haven't changed much in way of their policies, have they?

Archived