NEWS 13 - Unlucky For Some 24/2/12 Peterlee, Co Durham

fye

no, Pac is just always out of the country when we have a show, he has been requested for all 14 scheduled shows so far and has unfortunately only been available for one, he is always clear with his situation so we never get messed about (Davey Richards style) but his Japan and US schedule always seems to conflict with ours unfortunately. He certainly wont be on the Anniversary Show but you have just inspired me to get in touch about our spectactular summer show

no, Pac is just always out of the country when we have a show, he has been requested for all 14 scheduled shows so far and has unfortunately only been available for one, he is always clear with his situation so we never get messed about (Davey Richards style) but his Japan and US schedule always seems to conflict with ours unfortunately. He certainly wont be on the Anniversary Show but you have just inspired me to get in touch about our spectactular summer show

Wow.. glad I can inspire.. :) Ha. Might have to throw some more names into the hat eh .

Be great to see him back over, hes in a talent in his own league.

If you could have any indy talent over, to do a show, who would it be?

I would love to see Colt Cabana.. personally.

I am not much of an indy follower mate, my Davey Richards mention is because thats how I know him, as someone who gets announced for show then works in Japan instead, I have never seen him work myself

for me the most important factor when booking imports is how much are they and will they draw enough or benefit the show enough to justify the cost, some we have used have and some we have used havent

did you get my reply to your PM from yesterday?

I was very pleased with Douglas Williams and Chad Collyer. Shadow Phoenix did well but didnt provide what I expected having seen some of his highlight videos, having said that for what I paid for him he did more than enough as I got a great deal so in fairness I guess we got our money's worth on all of them to be fair

I was very pleased with Douglas Williams and Chad Collyer. Shadow Phoenix did well but didnt provide what I expected having seen some of his highlight videos, having said that for what I paid for him he did more than enough as I got a great deal so in fairness I guess we got our money's worth on all of them to be fair

Would love to see Doug live, up close & personal.

any chance you might be running the abby sports centre again?

Just not sure how easy it is to get from newcastle to peterlee. ha

Abbey wasnt an easy place to run as management caused a few issues, as it didnt draw brilliantly it doesnt leave us much reason to go back which is a shame as its a cracking location and hall

Archived