Mabel/Viscera/Big Daddy V's best look?

Shovanist Pig

• Paid Members

Come on now, let's not pretend big Nels was actually any good. I suppose Viscera was his best gimmick, he looked scary as fuck. Plus, you couldn't see his disgusting rolls of fat which looked awful when he was Big Daddy V.

You serious bro? Daddy V was easily his best look. He looked terrifying. Donning the big bin liner as Viscera, he did not.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the mighty have fallen.

Getting regular work as a champion in Japan, and also some acting is hardly "fallen". It's not like he works for tiny indy companies and nowhere else, like a Bull Buchanan (who, for the record, I also really like).

Getting regular work as a champion in Japan, and also some acting is hardly "fallen". It's not like he works for tiny indy companies and nowhere else, like a Bull Buchanan (who, for the record, I also really like).
:(

I like how he bolded my first bit, but ignored the part where I said "and nowhere else, like...".

I like how he bolded my first bit, but ignored the part where I said "and nowhere else, like...".
I know that. I just made a point that he does work crappy independents. Because he probably doesn't really have to.

I know that. I just made a point that he does work crappy independents. Because he probably doesn't really have to.
Im sure he does, pretty much everyone will at some point. But at least big Vis is getting good work and a push over in Japan.

I'd have no problem with him coming back to the WWE. There's always room for big monsters, whether they be muscley, blubbery or freakish in whatever way. And whilst Mabel wasn't the best, he wasn't the worst either. I'm a bit biased admittedly, because whilst the smarky 'workrate' obsessed types think there's no such thing as a good fatboy not called Vader or Bigelow, I kinda float to the other extreme, can see some good in the worst of them, and love watching small babyface v fat monster matches in general.He does look to have shifted quite a bit of flab in that vid, and i'm sure I saw him hitting top rope splashes and shit like that in some Japan clips, so he must be keeping himself ok. That would probably be a big help in getting back to the WWE because it would allow more guys to be able to slam him, and Vince might not be so worried that he's going to die on him. To be honest, he was with the WWF/E for a pretty long time even when they weren't doing much with him, so unless his last release was due to some major falling out, he's probably quite well thought of and I wouldn't be surprised if he does end up back in the WWE at some point.

Come on now, let's not pretend big Nels was actually any good. I suppose Viscera was his best gimmick, he looked scary as fuck. Plus, you couldn't see his disgusting rolls of fat which looked awful when he was Big Daddy V.

You serious bro? Daddy V was easily his best look. He looked terrifying. Donning the big bin liner as Viscera, he did not.
I couldn't stand him as Big Daddy V. I think it was his attire, it was not flattering.

I think you have to use what freakish attributes you have rather than hiding them in giant pyjamas, doesn't necessarily flatter but sets you apart from the pack. Give me Big Daddy V with his moobs and bingo wings swinging aroung than someone like podgy Tommy Dreamer pullling his Tshirt down while selling because its not flattering when we see his love handles. Out of the charchters which one would you really not want to be in a headlock with or anywhere in smelling distance?

Im sure he does, pretty much everyone will at some point. But at least big Vis is getting good work and a push over in Japan.
His stock has still fallen though, hasn't it? He'd give anything to go back to WWE, the biggest wrestling company in the world, instead of wrestling in some small time Japan company. Being on the WWE's midcard is far better than getting a "good push" in some crappy Japanese promotion. He's not even in NOAH for christ sakes.

His stock has still fallen though, hasn't it? He'd give anything to go back to WWE, the biggest wrestling company in the world, instead of wrestling in some small time Japan company. Being on the WWE's midcard is far better than getting a "good push" in some crappy Japanese promotion. He's not even in NOAH for christ sakes.
Well obviously he's not got cred that he would have when he was in WWE, but nobody has - is everyone "fallen" once they're inevitably let go from WWE? It might be a step below, but I just pointed out that he's still doing well for himself. Someone like Tyson Tomko would fit far better under your quote. And it's not like All Japan is some tiny company, although obviously it isn't what it was back in the mid-nineties.

I think the likes of MVP and A-Train, who are in the big leagues in Japan, haven't fallen. Neither have those that go to TNA. Big Visc on the other hand has, this AJPW or whatever it's called is a very niche, small company in the grand scheme of things. Whether or not he gets a push there has no effect on improving his standing as a whole at this stage in his career.

Archived