Mabel/Viscera/Big Daddy V's best look?

Shovanist Pig

What do you think his best look was? What made you think to yourself 'cor, what a fucking beast!'

Was it

? He lit up any arena he wrestled in with his rainbow coloured attire and banging beats.

mabel1.gif

Maybe

? WWF's costume department went all out that year. Money was no fucking object when it came to 'The King' even if it meant having no lighting in the arenas at house shows

mabel2.jpg

How about

? With his engaging black attire, white-out contact lenses and the slickest bleached blonde mohawk you'll ever see.

viscera.gif

What about the

? Silk Pajamas are always a winner.

visceradisplayimage.gif

Or how about Big Daddy V? My personal favourite. With all of those cool looking tattoos now on view. His entire look screamed main event megastar.

nomercy2007bigdaddyv.gif

So what's it going to be ukffers?

EDIT: BLASTED IMAGES DON'T WORK! Someone help me out here.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Daddy V was fucking quality, he was rather agile for a man of his size, his theme song kicked ass, he looked like he could snap people in half and his elbow drop looked like it would absolutely flatten people. I could watch his squash matches over and over again!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h_U2LXmDnA

Superb. Big Daddy V was easily his best gimmick. To tell you the truth the WWE Championship wouldn't of looked out of place on him. Punk really should've dropped the ECW belt to him at least.He needs a 4th run as Big Daddy V. It's still got legs.

How the mighty have fallen. Why don't WWE want him back, in fact, what was the issue to begin with?

err.. he was fat.Big Daddy V was the best look, all the other gimmicks were to cover up the grotesque attributes that could of got him over a a monster heel. Not enough grotesque and ugly in wrestling these days.

How the mighty have fallen. Why don't WWE want him back, in fact, what was the issue to begin with?

err.. he was fat.Big Daddy V was the best look, all the other gimmicks were to cover up the grotesque attributes that could of got him over a a monster heel. Not enough grotesque and ugly in wrestling these days.
I think they released him because he was getting dangerously heavy, but it must have been annoying for guys like him because surely the size is the gimmick? Medium Daddy V doesn't have the same ring!Best Image Wise These guys were awesome - would have loved to see them murder London and Kendrick!59526248242084.jpg2076785546_c931c60861.jpgz130138871.jpg

Come on now, let's not pretend big Nels was actually any good. I suppose Viscera was his best gimmick, he looked scary as fuck. Plus, you couldn't see his disgusting rolls of fat which looked awful when he was Big Daddy V.

Couldn't take your eyes off them then?Who's pretending? I'm not.He was quality for his size. Very versatile character and was always a better worker then someone like Henry.That's what they should do. Bring him back and pair him with Mizark again. You got yourself a proper super duper team to add to the tag ranks.

Archived