Noisy Neighbours.

danchilton

The missus and her parents are having a bit problem with next door. The house itself next door was purchased by the council and was rented out as part of a youth scheme, not quite sure of it myself. But as it is, the cunt who lives in the house is on his last warning. The street she lives on, is mainly privately owned homes, but for some reason the council decided to buy, and then lodge some twat(s) in this house. They are playing music deafeningly loud, so loud the telly can't be heard. I've already personally warned this lad twice, and he obviously hasn't took notice. The bloke who lives on the house next door, on the other side of that house has already lamped the lad before, because he found a needle in his grass, and the bloke stood on it, and luckily had flip flops on as he was cutting his grass.

So anyway, the missus has rang the 101 number, and they said they can't do anything, and as i write this, my missus updating me that the noise is still going on. The police are refusing to do anything.

Has anyone else had any nasty run ins with the cunts they have for neighbours?.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So anyway, the missus has rang the 101 number, and they said they can't do anything, and as i write this, my missus updating me that the noise is still going on. The police are refusing to do anything.

That's ridiculous, they have to do something if it's a legitimate disturbance.

Also, I presume you've complained to the council? As the landlord, they are responsible for the behaviour of their tenant I think.

• Paid Members

The police can't refuse to ignore legitimate complaints surely? That seems odd to me- did they give any reason at all as to why they couldn't do anything? Last year I called the 101 number to report my neighbour, who was seemingly throwing an after-hours party, massive bass pumping out of his flat at 4am. I had knocked on the door for a good five minutes to try to reason, but the music was so loud that they couldn't even hear me knocking. Anyway, the Police said that they didn't have anyone on duty at that time in the morning to give them a visit, but that they would send a written warning to them to advise them of their future conduct. It never happened again after that.

That's ridiculous, they have to do something if it's a legitimate disturbance.

Also, I presume you've complained to the council? As the landlord, they are responsible for the behaviour of their tenant I think.

Yes. a solicitor lives over the road from her, and he has been logging the noise problems. The council will be getting a complaint in the morning aswell.

And she dialled that 101 number, and they said there was no cars in the area, no wardens on duty so that nothing could be done, and that the police won't do anything either. Its ridiculous. If the music is still on the next 5 minutes im just going to ring and tell them that if they don't come out, then i'll drive to my missus house, go next door and cause a problem that will make them come out. Its ridiculous, its got me fuming.

I was going to stay well clear of this thread but the JD has loosened my tongue.

For me there are many variables involved in this situation. The main one is the time which he's playing the music; if it's before 11PM you are going to have a problem doing anything about it. The police came round to warn about my tunage pumping out at heavy volumes, and after a bit of verbal manipulating and eloquent protesting from myself they told me to turn it off at 11PM but imposed no other sanctions. The miserable pricks complained one last time but I sent them a letter saying that I had my own noise complaint having heard their raucous love making (I provided a couple of dates and times where I could just about hear some orgasmic moans through the wall) and that I would turn down the volume on The Sound Of Bassline Vol. II if they agreed to having less rigorous sex. they moved out two months later.

Also, you say you have 'warned him twice' about it - why not simply ask him pleasantly? 'Warning him' simply makes you look aggressive and any self respecting dude is not going to bow down to orders. He has also been punched twice. There is no real excuse for violence, and in the eyes of the law his noisy music is not sufficient provocation for bodily harm. If he reported the attack and the police noted it he will feel less pressure to make less noise, as his neighbours will surely fear the repercussions of any further violence they use to dispel the situation. You may believe the residents of this council house to be 'twats', but their crime is simply to enjoy loud music, as oppose to other residents on the street who enjoy 'lamping' people and intimidating neighbours with 'warnings'. If anything the 'youths' with the loud soundsystem should be complaining.

I was going to stay well clear of this thread but the JD has loosened my tongue.

For me there are many variables involved in this situation. The main one is the time which he's playing the music; if it's before 11PM you are going to have a problem doing anything about it. The police came round to warn about my tunage pumping out at heavy volumes, and after a bit of verbal manipulating and eloquent protesting from myself they told me to turn it off at 11PM but imposed no other sanctions. The miserable pricks complained one last time but I sent them a letter saying that I had my own noise complaint having heard their raucous love making (I provided a couple of dates and times where I could just about hear some orgasmic moans through the wall) and that I would turn down the volume on The Sound Of Bassline Vol. II if they agreed to having less rigorous sex. they moved out two months later.

Also, you say you have 'warned him twice' about it - why not simply ask him pleasantly? 'Warning him' simply makes you look aggressive and any self respecting dude is not going to bow down to orders. He has also been punched twice. There is no real excuse for violence, and in the eyes of the law his noisy music is not sufficient provocation for bodily harm. If he reported the attack and the police noted it he will feel less pressure to make less noise, as his neighbours will surely fear the repercussions of any further violence they use to dispel the situation. You may believe the residents of this council house to be 'twats', but their crime is simply to enjoy loud music, as oppose to other residents on the street who enjoy 'lamping' people and intimidating neighbours with 'warnings'. If anything the 'youths' with the loud soundsystem should be complaining.

This neighbour also enjoys scattering needles on their neighbours garden so the loud music is apparantly the second thing they enjoy, thats why they got lamped, not because their taste in music is shocking. Exellent use of inverted commas but try actually reading the post before being a sarcastic twat about it.

• Paid Members
The miserable pricks complained one last time but I sent them a letter saying that I had my own noise complaint having heard their raucous love making (I provided a couple of dates and times where I could just about hear some orgasmic moans through the wall) and that I would turn down the volume on The Sound Of Bassline Vol. II if they agreed to having less rigorous sex. they moved out two months later.

Probably because they were creeped out at the thought of you furiously wanking while listening to them fuck.

• Paid Members
I don't know who Wu Lyf is, but that one post tells me everything I need to know about him.

If you couldn't see the poster's name, which known poster might you suppose him to be? I'd wager you'd get it right in one :)

• Moderators

June, you're such an absolute fucking arsehole I can't help but love you. Unashamedly a dickhead.

I don't know who Wu Lyf is, but that one post tells me everything I need to know about him.

If you couldn't see the poster's name, which known poster might you suppose him to be? I'd wager you'd get it right in one :)

Well, he sounds like a selfish cunt and uses big words like "eloquent" in odd places, and he seems to have a problem with sex, so I'd say.. Flaming June?

Edit: Butch, you spoilsport

Archived