Big Brother 2014 - A Viacom production.

The Gaffer

Now I barely care about the show anymore since Channel 5 ripped out it's heart and had a nice dance on it much to the chagrin of us sad weirdos who stuck with it to the bitter end on Channel 4 but hey ... a launch night is a launch night. Could always strike some gold with the Z-Listers.

Anyway it's on at 9.

• Paid Members

Natalie Cassidy and Ruby wax too. After the abomination that was the last series I'm massively put off, but hey, it's launch night as someone else said. If Hotrod ends up in there all will be forgiven though.

Gareth Thomas, the Rugby player too apparently. And Georgia Salpa was confirmed by her agent I think. She's fairly well known on Irish TV. Easily the best looking housemate ever if she goes in.

• Moderators
Sounds like it'll be must-see television.

Single post sums up poster's entire contributions to forum.

Lauren Harries has been quiet on Twitter these past few days. Considering the last series ended with a shot of her chaining herself to the diary room chair, and that big (surely C5-backed) Facebook campaign to get her in, I've a good feeling about this.

I'd watch for Michael Madsen but it will make me so, so sad.

Madsen's pretty fucking crazy. Massive pretension, self-published poetry books, hugely inflated sense of his own career - it'll be good TV though.

Really? I read an interview with him a while back where he said that he's only been proud of four of the films he's done (Reservoir Dogs, Thelma & Louise, Free Willy and Sin City) which sounded pretty tragic.

• Paid Members
Really? I read an interview with him a while back where he said that he's only been proud of four of the films he's done (Reservoir Dogs, Thelma & Louise, Free Willy and Sin City) which sounded pretty tragic.

Bit harsh on himself there - Kill Me Again, Donnie Brasco, The Getaway, Mulholland Falls - they're all really good. He also had a cameo in WarGames but I don't know if he would count that.

Archived