Your Favourite WCW Tat

Forrest

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember getting talking 12 inch figures and the figures actualy recongised who you were playing with.if i had the sting figure in my hand aganist the goldberg figure sting would call goldberg by name and vice versa. There mouths moved aswell!

I had them as well and at the time i thought they were were fucking awesome. The only downside was that you could only get 4 different ones and there's only so many times a child can do DDP/Kevin Nash/Goldberg/Sting matches before he gets bored.

I used to have loads of the 'old' WCW figures, the ones that were solid and had no moving parts at all, I remember actually quite liking them as a child as there were more 'model' like than the WWF ones, the Stiener brothers figures being my favourites.

I remember getting talking 12 inch figures and the figures actualy recongised who you were playing with.if i had the sting figure in my hand aganist the goldberg figure sting would call goldberg by name and vice versa. There mouths moved aswell!

I had them as well and at the time i thought they were were fucking awesome. The only downside was that you could only get 4 different ones and there's only so many times a child can do DDP/Kevin Nash/Goldberg/Sting matches before he gets bored.
I think there was Konnan and Macho released later too.EDITfound pics of Konnan and BuffWCWTT-02.JPGWCWTT-01.JPG

Archived