Dancing on Ice 2012

Halitosis Romantic

It's been brought to my attention that a new series is coming up, and Corey Feldman has been announced. I thought that this probably merited its own thread, so have at it, skate fans!

This is usually one of the shows the wife doesn't watch, however the Hawkes, Feldman and Sam & Mark, coupled with Louie Spence on the judges panel this year has swayed her interest. Sunday nights I'm out training anyway so thankfully I won't see it.

Just...don't watch it?!

Do you have female relations who love this shit like X-Factor, Dancing On Ice etc . . . (Strictly is passable at a push). Women are the bain of my life. /rant over.

Bane. And if reality shows are the worst thing you have to endure in life then you've no real reason to complain :)

How old is Heidi Range?? She looks like a candidate for the Vintage Bintage thread here...

She's 28, and that's a terrible terrible photo. Jennifer Ellison doesn't look great in hers either, thank god for the one from Hollyoaks.

• Paid Members
How old is Heidi Range?? She looks like a candidate for the Vintage Bintage thread here...

realitytv_dancing_on_ice_2012_contestants_9.jpg

I didn't recognise her at all. Dog rough.

Not the best picture of her as others have said. I love how the lighting behind her has nicely illuminated the hairs on her arms though

:crazy:

Archived