UKFF Scottish Top 20: Results Thread

AJS269

And with that we reach the top 10, who do people think that top 10 is?

To countdown 20-11

20-Chris Renfrew

19-Davey Blaze

18-Stevie Xavier

17-Red Lighting

16-Glen Dunbar

15-Scott Renwick

14-Jack Jester

13-Dickie Divers

12-Andy Wild

11-Wolfgang.

So who is 10th? Find out tomorrow

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The voting is crap. Jester behind Divers? Anybody who voted that is insane. Divers is good but Jester is in a different league.

I personally like both Divers and Jester. Don't know how these votes are worked out but perhaps it's based on the work the wrestlers are doing. Divers has worked 26 shows with SWA alone last year and has also worked, ICW, W3L, and many other Companies. He's not just respected for working one or two Companies. He is a wrestler who always gives 100% and will not let them down. Credit to Jester for his hardcore matches at ICW but Divers has also done hardcore with SWA Afterhours a match against Jimmy Havoc which was immense. Can't fault the guy. He may not stand out appearance wise but his wrestling skills don't lack. I don't think his placing was over-rated. Well done to him....credit where credit is due.

AND NOW WE ENTER THE TOP 10

UKFF SCOTTISH TOP 20 2011

10th

NIKKI STORM (2010 RANKING 15TH)

249539_122281111187938_100002181491189_179881_4365977_n.jpg

Image by David J. Wilson

Stunning everyone , even myself, the first entry into the top ten is Nikki Storm , she is also the only female in the top 20

Personal Highlight of 2011- Breaking the Ice (Ribbon)

Nikki Storm has had one of the best years of her career, both in Scotland and UK wide.

In SWA she had an interesting year the first milestone being Storm losing a "Loser Leaves Town Match" at the Gathering against Sara, Nikki wasn't out of the company long before she returned , attacking Kirsty Love and turning heel for the first time in the main SWA shows. Her feud with Kirsty Love eventually lead to a match with Love where Nikki would a "Nikki Leaves Town" match, which if she had lost Nikki would never appear with SWA again, if she won she rejoined SWA. She won , her last two matches in SWA were a tag match with CJ Hunter (who we need more of in this forum apparently) against Love and Dickie Divers, before having a match with "The All Star" Erin Angel at SWA's last main show of the year

Her appearances in PBW and ICW have been little more than cameos, interfering in the Kay Lee Ray/ Carmel match at the beggining of the year for ICW, and tagging with Kay Lee against Carmel and Shelly Starr at the tail end of it for PBW.

However her biggest triumph has to be her appearances at Pro-Wrestling EVE (as a heel), Firstly at the EVE Title Tournament in March Nikki Storm reached the final, over coming Sweet Saraya, Amazon , Rhia O'Reily, Erin Angel and the Undefeated Alpha Female (with a little bit of help) before losing to Britani Knight in the Final. Her Next apperance was at the EVE vs Ice Ribbon Shows where she was both impressive and undefeated beating long time rival Kirsty Love, and Ice Ribbon Stars , Tsukasa Fujimoto and Hikaru Shida, it is even rumoured that on the back of these performances she may be going over to Japan this year to wrestle with Ice Ribbon

Personal Lowlight of 2011- None

Nikki has had a fantastic year, the only conceivable highlight is travelling down with yours truely to EVE vs Ice Ribbon, but she had Viper and Kirsty Love with her, and their awesome, so it balances out.

I'd say purely for wrestling, Kay Lee Ray is better. I'd say for character, Carmel is probably better. The reason I like Nikki Storm more is that she has a complete package to her.

I don't rate Sara at all for the record. Incidentally, looking to see more SWA and PBW this year, so might get to see more of Shelly Star ( is that right? ) and Kirsty Love and Viper and any others coming through.

ad say kay lee ray is the probs the best female as her matches are varied, storm seems to do pretty much the same stuff every time i see her (that may be coincidence mind) kirsty love shows potential, viper however not so much only seen shelly star once or twice and she seemed like she was prettty decent too.

Archived