UKFF Scottish Top 20: Results Thread

AJS269

I didnt assume anything AJ, might have come across wrong but I just genuinely wanted to know as I have only ever saw you at ICW events or saw you discuss ICW events.Dangerously420...makes no sense mate. I just thought that posting votes in here could still be counted and it wouldnt matter in the grand scheme of things.And yes I did vote by PM, I was referring to someone else who put heir votes int he thread and were swiftly told to PM them, like it mattered where they were, a quick copy n paste job on AJs behalf and it wouldve been all gravy.

It's his thread, his countdown so it's his rules. Stop picking fucking holes in it just because the list isn't to your liking. Why don't you write up a big dissertation on your favourite 20 wrestlers and we'll pick holes in it for you (spelling aside of course). Otherwise stop wanking up the thread and actually discuss the countdown rather than just shit on it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed Divers has had a good year but Jester's had a better one, main eventing PBW and ICW on a number of occassions.Its not that i'm taking it seriously at all. I guess I am making a comparison to the UKFF50 and how it highlights the wrestlers alot more than this poll does and it's an opportunity to showcase scottish wrestlers, who to watch etc. It's a good scene up here. but some folk on the forum would rather rip the shite out of it, like Loki. Who cant see beyond the picures of "skinny pale wrestlers" and who can blame him if all people see is a picture, a name, without any detailed written script of how this guys been doing, what hes been doing, what did other people say about these guys if anything? whats your opinion on these guys AJ?

I think you'll find hes spending more time ripping on you then on the Scottish Wrestling Scene, as I stated before, this list is written up with as much detail as it was last year, and I think you'll notice no one complained about it then.

• Paid Members

It's a good scene up here. but some folk on the forum would rather rip the shite out of it, like Loki. Who cant see beyond the picures of "skinny pale wrestlers"

Not true, you could mock the bearded one with shitty blade marks down his arm as well who's doing his best Ball Mahoney pose. Not just the skinny pale ones.Anyone who takes their time to do a countdown should be praised. Be grateful that this countdown is actually happening.

There will be more detail put into the top 10, as I had originally planned.If I was to do a comprehensive review of every wrestlers year in the top 20 it would take far more time to do then I can afford to give.As I said before you seem to be taking this all very seriously,more seriously than everyone else anyway. I'll be honest, even I'm not taking this very seriously, if it gains some guys publicity that's great but other than that this is just a bit of fun. You've been shitting on this from the second one of your favorites was only 20th, chill out dude, its just a poll.

There will be more detail put into the top 10, as I had originally planned.If I was to do a comprehensive review of every wrestlers year in the top 20 it would take far more time to do then I can afford to give.As I said before you seem to be taking this all very seriously,more seriously than everyone else anyway. I'll be honest, even I'm not taking this very seriously, if it gains some guys publicity that's great but other than that this is just a bit of fun. You've been shitting on this from the second one of your favorites was only 20th, chill out dude, its just a poll.

Careful, he doesn't like to be told not to take it too seriously...

I'm surprised to see Jester at such a low rank, he's a fantastic talent who has delivered on any show I've seen him on. He had a belter for us against Falcon in Bridgeton also. My only guess for his rank would be that people probably thought others would vote for him. End of the day, in my opinion Mikey Whiplash should be at the very top of this poll, but alot of folk forgot him entirely!Delighted for Divers and Dunbar though, two fantastic talents who have worked their bollocks off this year. They have probably been SWA's MVPs this year. I'd go as far as saying Divers is the "One to watch" in Scotland for 2012.I must note. I got slated last year for saying that Joe Coffey would be the one to watch for 2011, and he wrestled for every Scottish company in 2011. Don't disappoint me Divers!

Nothing wrong with the write ups, All I'm after are the bullet points, never read the bios in the top 50 and if it was (as someone said above as example) war and peace, I wouldn't read these one either and I'm sure I'm not alone on that.Thank you Alan, for taking the time to do this.Maybe if PBWFan were to venture outside of the PBW and their main talent pool, he would indeed see why Divers ended up higher on the list than Jester (just to clarify, Jester is awesome) but then again what you don't see, you don't know.

I'm surprised to see Jester at such a low rank, he's a fantastic talent who has delivered on any show I've seen him on. He had a belter for us against Falcon in Bridgeton also. My only guess for his rank would be that people probably thought others would vote for him. End of the day, in my opinion Mikey Whiplash should be at the very top of this poll, but alot of folk forgot him entirely!Delighted for Divers and Dunbar though, two fantastic talents who have worked their bollocks off this year. They have probably been SWA's MVPs this year. I'd go as far as saying Divers is the "One to watch" in Scotland for 2012.I must note. I got slated last year for saying that Joe Coffey would be the one to watch for 2011, and he wrestled for every Scottish company in 2011. Don't disappoint me Divers!

Coffey hasn't worked for every Scottish company.

Archived