• Created
  • Last Reply

UKFF SCOTTISH TOP 20 2011

13th

Dickie Divers (2010 RANK- 20th)

300942_10150365687930359_607795358_10137546_2772021_n.jpg

Image by David J. Wilson

Highlight of 2011- Source Championship vs CJ Hunter

Whilst many expected William Grange to be the main success story out of S.T.I, the man who has really moved up the rankings has been Dickie Divers, a singles face push in SWA has lead to him winning both the After Hours and Source Championships, and his feud with CJ Hunter has produced excellent matches.

Lowlight of 2011- His Face

Renfrew has made several jokes regarding Mr Divers face, and since theirs nothing either Mr Divers or I could think of, I'll mention that lol.

one thing i will notice AJ is that you're pretty lazy this year. Even going as far as not counting someones votes unless the actually PMed you as oppoed to putting them in this thread. As it if made all the difference. And youre write ups have been shite.Out of interest do you attend shows other than ICW?

one thing i will notice AJ is that you're pretty lazy this year. Even going as far as not counting someones votes unless the actually PMed you as oppoed to putting them in this thread. As it if made all the difference. And youre write ups have been shite.Out of interest do you attend shows other than ICW?

Will you just shut the fuck up? I'm trying to laugh at all the skinny pale wrestlers and you're spoiling it all by bitching and moaning. You're actually making my sympathise with AJS269, and that hurts me.

one thing i will notice AJ is that you're pretty lazy this year. Even going as far as not counting someones votes unless the actually PMed you as oppoed to putting them in this thread.

You see the "only counting certain votes" thing in pretty much EVERY poll done on here. So basically AJS is just going with what is normal. As for the write ups being shite... well, they're basic, but they're not exactly supposed to be War and Peace.

Out of interest do you attend shows other than ICW?

I'll just cover that one right now. Aye, he does.

Someone obviously takes it seriously enough to compile the poll in the first place so the least we can do is show a bit of respect.

Show some respect eh? I'd tell you to do it next year since you're moaning about it but reading that last post I don't think your written English skills are up to the job. Fanny.

Some could argue you are being a bit lazy by not sending a PM of your votes? Or was that to try and prove a point to see all the votes in public to see if perhaps the vote has been skewed with certain people receiving votes from all their "mates"?

• Paid Members

Someone obviously takes it seriously enough to compile the poll in the first place so the least we can do is show a bit of respect.

Practice what you preach.

1-To vote, send me a PM, You can nominate up to 20 wrestlers,ranked in ascending order (1st Top, 20th last) for the period of January to December 2011. If you vote for less than 10 wrestlers you will be asked to vote again,

3- Any wrestler based in Scotland is eligible , a Scottish wrestler not based in Scotland cannot be voted for, (i.e. Drew Galloway isn't eligible to be voted for, but Damien O Conor is )

1-I made it clear in the rules that for a vote to be counted , it should be a PM. However I did actually include any votes on the thread that applied to rule 3, and I also included several emails I got via facebook.2- My write ups are no less expansive or detailed then last year, and most of the write ups are based on the response I got when I asked the wrestlers their own personal highlights and lowlights.3- I have been to SWA, BCW and PBW shows this year as well.4- You seem to be taking this rather seriously, yes some results I personally disagree with too, but I am merely putting up the results as they turned up

Some could argue you are being a bit lazy by not sending a PM of your votes? Or was that to try and prove a point to see all the votes in public to see if perhaps the vote has been skewed with certain people receiving votes from all their "mates"?

The funny thing is Tommy, he did vote by PM.

I didnt assume anything AJ, might have come across wrong but I just genuinely wanted to know as I have only ever saw you at ICW events or saw you discuss ICW events.Dangerously420...makes no sense mate. I just thought that posting votes in here could still be counted and it wouldnt matter in the grand scheme of things.And yes I did vote by PM, I was referring to someone else who put heir votes int he thread and were swiftly told to PM them, like it mattered where they were, a quick copy n paste job on AJs behalf and it wouldve been all gravy.

The voting is crap. Jester behind Divers? Anybody who voted that is insane. Divers is good but Jester is in a different league.

I'd say that if a lot of SWA fans posted their lists, Divers would have been high on them because he HAS had a good year and certainly was a highlight of the majority of the SWA/Source shows I seen. Also with the Bucky Boys fued in ICW, that'll help on that end. The listing shouldn't be a big surprise at all really. Do I think Jester should have been so low? Nah. I think he's top 10 material. But depending on how voting went, it's not "insane" at all.

Archived