Incredibly Strange Wrestling

Forrest

http://jsridler.livejournal.com/30480.html

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2008/09/incredibly-stra/

Is there any fans of Incredibly Strange Wrestling in here? Making ECW look like a territory from the 70s, ISW was madness with a capital "mad". They had such classic stipulations as "Christians vs. Lions" featuring a baptist fighting a man in a lion costume, while a Roman Emperor watched on. They were a really big fixture in the Southern California Punk scene, with bands like NOFX playing at shows and fans like Green Day and James Hetfield. Jello Biafra even fucking guested as a heel manager. In reality, it all boils down to luchadores in hot dog costumes fighting other luchadores in Chewbacca suits. I'm hoping to track down their book from ECW Press soon. Bizarrely gripping.

Here's a match for you to savour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%...zDQYw&gl=GB

I'm pretty sure i was sent a tape of this back in my tape trading days. I remember a valet shoot pissed on her wrestlers face to revive him after he was knocked "unconscious". Now that I think of it the tape was called bizarre bone bending or something similar. It was the same tape as the aids infected needles one match also featured a barbed wire dildo. :confused:

I remember a valet shoot pissed on her wrestlers face to revive him after he was knocked "unconscious". Now that I think of it the tape was called bizarre bone bending or something similar. It was the same tape as the aids infected needles one match also featured a barbed wire dildo.

That sounds fantastic. I can't believe I've never heard of this before. Also, the term

Yeah this was the promotion with The Great NAMBLA with his son/valet who would walk to the ring with him, the Ku Kux Klown managed by Harley Racist, the Abortionist etc...

Their "President" was a full-on boozed-up homeless bloke and they had matches where the rules included both opponents having to go to a particular corner and openly use the "blading rope" (just a tag-rope with a bit of razor blade on the end) to gig themselves on camera.

Mad as fuck.

How could I forget about this! Have a couple of tapes stored away in the vast collection somewhere.

Used to order half a dozen random tapes every fortnight or so, usually Onita's stuff and various crazy shit. This was simply listed as the title says 'Incredibly Strange Wrestling'......the name says it all really, was a strange watch to say the least! North American Man Boy Love Association??!!

"Shoot Piss", brilliant!

I remember a valet shoot pissed on her wrestlers face to revive him after he was knocked "unconscious". Now that I think of it the tape was called bizarre bone bending or something similar. It was the same tape as the aids infected needles one match also featured a barbed wire dildo.

Now, you still got that tape? ;)

unfortunately it is probably still laying around my parents house somewhere, i should probably dispose of it before it is found that is if it hasn't been discovered already. :/:laugh:

Archived