UKFF Skyrim Thread

Kata Ha Jime

• Paid Members

That Lydia is a right fucking bitch. "I'm here to serve" she says in that sarcastic voice everytime I give her something heavy to carry. You're a walking suitcase you bloody cow, show some respect!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Found him, started his first quest. I like how he refers to himself in the third person. And leave Lydia alone or I shall smite you, or something.

Oh yes, where you get to test out his shitty little scrolls. What a doofus. But he was my doofus :(

Great post Bifkin. On the subject of marriage, why is it only men have asked for my hand so far? Do I have a raging gay Nord character?

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Skyrim's second DLC is called Hearthfire. Basically, it's The Sims set in Tamriel and it looks fucking awesome. You build a house from scratch after purchasing a plot of land and acquiring a deed. There are carpenters and drafting tables (much like the workbench) to help you create parts of your house.

You can have gardens, greenhouses, stables, fish pantries, outhouses, hire stewards to help build your house, personal bards and ADOPT CHILDREN.

Just watch the trailer, it looks great. However it looks like it won't ever reach PS3. Xbox & PC only.

Archived