UKFF Skyrim Thread

Kata Ha Jime

• Paid Members

He was cock-blocking too. Whenever I followed her upstairs for some 'action' he'd be right behind us, glaring.

My misses must be a catch, she still gets hit on by 2 local blokes. I'll have to have a word.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Playing about enchantment at the minute.What are the best items to 'disenchanted' to receive the better 'enchanments'?

It's only the type that is determined by disenchanting, not the level. IE a staff of shitty frost and a staff of awesomesauce frost will still only give you 'frost'. The level is determined by your enchanting skill. If you mean which skills are the best to use as enchants, I have magicka regen and light armor fortification wherever possible, and then one handed on gauntlets and sneak on the boots. I have the double enchantment perk too now which makes a huge difference. My Magicka regenerates like a motherfucker now. I don't think I've died once since I got that perk.

• Paid Members

Playing about enchantment at the minute.What are the best items to 'disenchanted' to receive the better 'enchanments'?

It's only the type that is determined by disenchanting, not the level. IE a staff of shitty frost and a staff of awesomesauce frost will still only give you 'frost'. The level is determined by your enchanting skill. If you mean which skills are the best to use as enchants, I have magicka regen and light armor fortification wherever possible, and then one handed on gauntlets and sneak on the boots. I have the double enchantment perk too now which makes a huge difference. My Magicka regenerates like a motherfucker now. I don't think I've died once since I got that perk.
Sorry about the wording and typos in my initial post, awful.The only thing I've been able to enchant is armour, I don't seem to be able to do it with my swords.

• Paid Members

Sorry about the wording and typos in my initial post, awful.The only thing I've been able to enchant is armour, I don't seem to be able to do it with my swords.
There are only certain enchants you can put on swords, for instance you can use fire / frost / shock damage, absorb health, damage magicka or damage stamina but not things like magicka regen or fortify health. I think mine is fire damage and absorb health.

• Paid Members

Just a sword (that isnt already enchanted or magical in some way), a soul gem filled with a soul, the size of which determines the enchantments power, and a compatible enchantment learned from disenchanting something. Best tip for finding things to disenchant is to just scout around all the shops, anything suffixed with 'of x', for example staff of frost, boots of hauling, can be disenchanted. Other than that, loot mages and necromancers who often use enchanted staffs.

• Paid Members

That's what my initial question was, (Albeit worded very poorly.)I am using a Dwarven sword, I just wanted to know what items I could disenchant to use on the sword. All of the stuff I've disenchanted so far can only be used on armour.

Archived