Your Favourite Bumps in Films

Foale

• Paid Members

There's a great death-fall in Once Upon a Time in the West. I think it's the gunman who is shooting through the clock face, when he staggers back, he does a tremendous fall and lands almost on his neck. If you can find it on youtube, I'll be your friend.

• Awards Moderator
And this isn't a bump at all, but it is quite possibly the funniest
in the entire history of the universe.

I don't even need to click on that link to know exactly what that is. Never fails to have me in hysterics.

If I remember correctly there's a double bump when Kevin is trying to escape the hotel and Duece Biggalo and that woman end up flat on their arses. Can't check whilst I'm at work if anybody wants to do the honours.

All great, but (and I think I mentioned this in another thread at some point in the last couple of weeks) the funniest thing about any Home Alone film is when Marv gets electrocuted. It's a combination of the silly, higher and higher scream and him turning in to a skeleton which gets me every time. Christ, I laughed just watching that link again.

• Paid Members

Great idea for a thread.

There's a cracking German suplex in Con Air. I'm nowhere near a computer at the minute so can't provide a Youtube link. Also, thanks to this thread, I'm gonna have to stick on Home Alone 2 now.

Archived