Man returns on Superstars

PowerButchi

• Moderators
Skip Sheffield b Michael McGillicutty

Alex Riley b JTG - Post match Tamina refused to kiss JTG

Oh Skip, how we've fucking missed you. I'm well happy he's back as a face as well. I think he's a license to print. I really hope he gets dominating on Raw, he's likable and a great monster.

• Paid Members

Anybody know what Skip Sheffield's finish was?

The problem with Mason Ryan is WWE won't book him like he should be booked. Somebody that looks like him (and indeed wrestles like him) should be ripping peoples heads off, not mixing it up with Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger. They made him look like a limited midcarder with muscles, rather than a beast. Hopefully they'll have Skip Sheffield turn up and splitting wigs.

• Paid Members

My favourite Skip Sheffield moment was when the Nexus were pussyfooting around Vince, hitting him with their finishers, weakly. Then big Skip steps up and *AAAHHHHBOOOOM* skelps him full force with a lariat that would make Hansen blush. He done the same to Ricky Steamboat, too, nearly took his head off.

I'm all for this, Skip's a beast!

After just posting in the 'It Begins' thread following the last video, this is very interesting that Skip would be brought back for a dark match at this stage, with some believing the videos point to RYBACK! Hmmm...

i was thinking that at first, but its just struck me that Brodus Clay hasn't been seen for quite some time...

My favourite Skip Sheffield moment was when the Nexus were pussyfooting around Vince, hitting him with their finishers, weakly. Then big Skip steps up and *AAAHHHHBOOOOM* skelps him full force with a lariat that would make Hansen blush. He done the same to Ricky Steamboat, too, nearly took his head off.

I'm all for this, Skip's a beast!

That gave Steamboat a proper concussion, IIRC.

Archived