ones to watch 2012

Jetta's G-string

With 2012 nearing us, who do you think are the ones to watch? Which wrestler and which promoter or promotion do you think will step up or have an even better year than 2011 in the UK? How about a top three for each category.

Wrestlers

1) Josh Falkener only a youngster but already in with all star, can only see him getting better.

2) Nathan cruz seen him a few times and very impressed with him, deserves more bookings around the country imo

3) Martin Stone more of a hoping. After not doing much in 2011, hoping he'll grab 2012 by the scruff and make it his own.

Promoters

1) IPW-Uk these guys just get better every year imo and expecting the same in 2012

2) Ravenhill Promotions never seen a show, but heard good things and like a lot of the the wrestlers used on the shows

and also seems to be working with all star a lot more which can only be a good thing.

3) 4FW 2011 was a standout year for them, and with Finley already on boar, can see 2012 being great too.

Whats your thought??

Just watching some of his promos and I really hope Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose makes it to the main roster. Even if he continues honing his stuff in FCW and having the occasional match with the odd WWE guy that comes to visit, like he has with Punk and Regal, I hope it goes a long way to getting him into WWE at some point, if not WWE this year.

Skip Sheffield is in line for a push, hopefully a monster one. Hopefully they let him keep his awesome lariat and give him a great power move finish (like a powerbomb). He looks like a right hard bastard and is a good promo too.

yeah skip sheffield will be good. as will dolph ziggler again, i predict he will be one of the top dogs in the main event picture by this time next year.

Some good names popping up so far;

Wrestlers

1.) Marty Scurll - I think this could be the year he's signed to a big American promotion and with how big hes become lately aswell

2.) T-Bone - Thinking if 2011 was big enough for this guy I'm sure 2012 will be an ever better for him

3.) Josh Faulkner - If you read my reviews on Dropkixx events you'll see my opinions agree with what Jetta's G-String has said, though saying this there is several young stars to keep an eye on Robbie X, Noam Dar to name a few

Promotions

1.) Southside Wrestling - Heard nothing but good things and with Finlay already on the card its going to be a good year for this bunch

2.) 4FW - All the guys involved with this promotion have that something about them i.e. Owen Phoenix in Japan already

3.) VPW - Haven't heard much of these guys lately but 2011 was pretty successful for them I'm sure 2012 will only be better

Anyone who knows me will realise that the following opinions are biased ones, Those of you who are not familiar with the NGW product in Hull is missing a treat! The Main Event of the final show of the year (Eternal Glory 3) has to be seen to be believed :thumbsup: . Not that the rest of the show dipped below "Good" at any point & was mainly in the "Very Good" region.

Nathan Cruz & Matt Myers are most definately "Ones to watch" in 2012. But in a way that comment is doing a disservice to what has been describe as the "NGW Machine", Which consists of at least 25 people with different skills, All pulling together for the pure love of wrestling. I need not mention names as the cogs of the machine know who they are & what they do & why we do it. :thumbsup:

So yes, My opinions are biased. But are they bullshit? I encourage all to lay down their

Archived