TNA UK Fan Party Nottingham 28th December

dangerously420

Hello all and I am back on the UKFF.

Some of you may be aware that this Wednesday TNA will be hosting another secret UK fan party in Nottingham on the 28th.

I won a pair of invites to the party via one of the TNA Wrestling UK Facebook page competitions. After trying to work things out with work to be off to attend I can no longer make it.

I am therefore giving up my pair of invites to the party to anyone on this forum over 18 that will give a charity donation of

How are you going to observe that the person actually gives the donation?

Email confirmation of the donation been done online is the proof. To the donator I will give them specific instructions on how to make the donation.

I would also require your email address so I can forward it on to TNA UK office as with these fan parties they need an email address to send your invite.

The TNA UK Fan Party in Nottingham is tonight at 7pm. TNA UK management have revealed the venue to public as being The Pitcher and Piano Nottingham.

All are welcome with proof of purchase of tickets to any of the 2012 Maximum Impact Tour dates. Entry is over 18s only and no sportswear or trainers is the dress code.

Jeremy Borash says they want TNA fans to take over the whole venue tonight.

• Paid Members
The TNA UK Fan Party in Nottingham is tonight at 7pm. TNA UK management have revealed the venue to public as being The Pitcher and Piano Nottingham.

All are welcome with proof of purchase of tickets to any of the 2012 Maximum Impact Tour dates. Entry is over 18s only and no sportswear or trainers is the dress code.

Jeremy Borash says they want TNA fans to take over the whole venue tonight.

So they don't even book places? They just decide to meet somewhere?

• Paid Members
No, it was booked, but it was still welcoming anyone who wanted to come in. Half of everyone there was for the TNA event.

Just the way it said they wanted TNA fans to take over the venue for the night, made it sound like they were sharing it with the usual patrons.

Archived