The Year in Awesome WWE Video Packages

ShortOrderCook

• Paid Members

Probably not thread-worthy as there's probably not much discussion to be had. But, WWEs video production crew have been on another level this year and they're generally excellent as it is. Here's some of the stuff that got many super excited about what was to come throughout this past year. And other bits.

'Ain't no grave...' 2.21.11

The Miz - 'Hate Me Now' (best quality i could find).

'When you dealing with The Worlds Strongest Man, somebody gonna get their ass kicked.'

The Ryder Revolution

Kane Resurrected

It Begins

Anything significant i've missed or left out?

• Paid Members
[url="
it dies, you die. And if i can't end it, then i'll die trying.'

I love that one. My pick for best of the year, and probably most other years as well. It's like that song was made just to be played to that video. It fits perfectly, especially so for the "You know your days are numbered, count them one by one, like notches in the handle of an outlaws guuuun" part playing as Undi's victims flash across the screen.

WWE's video production guys are the best!

I've long thought WWE's production guys were top notch, but at most we used to get one or two true five-star quality video packages a year. This year though, they ramped it up so much - Miz's 'Hate Me Now', the 'Last Outlaw', Punk's 'Do I have everybody's attention now?' package... they're all right up there with 'My Way' from 2001 and 'Running Up That Hill' from before WrestleMania 26.

Long may it continue, too!

• Paid Members

Good thread OP. I hoped that as soon as I clicked into here, I'd see the 'Do I have everybody's attention' video. That was superb. Just another thing about that whole angle/match that was top class.

For me, WWE returned to top form with their promo videos this year, well-produced hype videos for their big matches and angles, as well as the debut & return ones.

• Paid Members

Yeah, this is the one thing that WWE does and always has done better than any competition. The UFC intro video that they use in the arena is great, but WWE turns out stuff that great for almost every PPV these days. Got Smackdown on now, so I'll give all these a watch later, but I remember the "one last outlaw", Miz's Hate Me Now and Punk's "Do I have everybody's attention now?" all being especially great first time around.

Archived