Final Battle 2011

markyyboyy

To be fair TNA isn't avaliable live anyway (unless they are still streaming online, anyway you can wait for it to be on T.V for free anyway, so either way you watch it free!). For WWE not evreyone has Sky.

Besides in these times it seems more senisible to support the people who need it more.

i'm fairly confident Vince isn't anoyed by the fact Prince Nana hasnt brought a WWE DVD this year :).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cant quite believe that people are actually asking for free streams, in my opinion you should always support the indies.

But not the major companies? There's always people asking for streams for every WWE pay-per-view, and usually a good few asking for TNA ones.

I imagine any free stream/download links will be swapped in PM anyway, they usually are. :)

To be honest i don't mind streaming/downloading wwe and tna, i have no problem with that. Its just streaming/downloading indie stuff that i consider to be immoral

• Moderators
To be honest i don't mind streaming/downloading wwe and tna, i have no problem with that. Its just streaming/downloading indie stuff that i consider to be immoral

Stealing's stealing. It's either immoral from both or neither.

I cant quite believe that people are actually asking for free streams, in my opinion you should always support the indies.

But not the major companies? There's always people asking for streams for every WWE pay-per-view, and usually a good few asking for TNA ones.

I imagine any free stream/download links will be swapped in PM anyway, they usually are. :)

Classic self justification right there.

Archived