Final Battle 2011

markyyboyy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Dan "The Beast" Severn

Does he wrestle in ROH or something these days? I was a huge mark for that guy once upon a time.

He's a storyline trainer. The story is that Richards and Edwards are mates and supposedly had discussed the idea of Richards training with Severn some time to learn some new stuff, but Richards had to cancel the visit because he was booked on a New Japan tour. By the time that tour took place the match between the two had been made, and while Richards was away, Edwards went off and got trained by Severn without telling him about it. Richards is now being a whiny bitch or making a justified complaint depending on which side you take.

They did a neat spot with Severn (albeit delivered in less than awesome style) where he talked about him and Shamrock never having a third match and deciding their feud, whereas Richards and Edwards are having a rubber match (being 1-1 in previous bouts.)

• Paid Members

I would have watched it if I'd remembered to bring my HDMI cable home with me, but still not keen on the idea of watching stuff on the laptop, so I'll give it a miss. Looks like a decent card though. Hopefully the Briscoes will end WGTT's fairly unspectacular title reign.

For this show to work out at just under a tenner is ridiculously good. I'm not watching the show live and I'll probably wait and see what some people think of it in the morning, but chances are I'll be ordering it to watch on a replay at some point during the week. It's a ridiculously good card and can't fail to deliver several hours of top notch wrestling.

I cant quite believe that people are actually asking for free streams, in my opinion you should always support the indies.

But not the major companies? There's always people asking for streams for every WWE pay-per-view, and usually a good few asking for TNA ones.

I imagine any free stream/download links will be swapped in PM anyway, they usually are. :)

Archived