Final Battle 2011

markyyboyy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROH World Title Match:

-Davey Richards with Team Richards vs. "Die Hard" Eddie Edwards with UFC Hall of Famer Dan "The Beast" Severn

World Tag Team Title Match:

-Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe

World TV Title Match:

-Jay Lethal vs. El Generico vs. "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett with Brutal Bob & Maria Kanellis

Grudge Match- No Disqualification Match:

-Steve Corino vs. Kevin Steen. If Steen wins he is reinstated. Jimmy Jacobs will be the guest referee, and Jim Cornette will be in attendance at ring side.

Roderick Strong Invitational Challenge:

-Roderick Strong with Truth Martini vs. ?

Tag Team Gauntlet Match:

-The All Night Express vs. Future Shock vs. The Bravados vs. The Young Bucks vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander, with the winning team receiving a future shot at the World Tag Team Titles

-"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin with Truth Martini vs. TJ Perkins

-Tommaso Ciampa with The Embassy vs. Jimmy Rave

Anybody going to be ordering this tonight? Looks like its going to be a great event, although its almost as much as a wwe pay per view.

Eh? Final Battle is $14.95 (just under a tenner)...

My bad, not ordered a wwe pay per view in a long time, still quite expensive considering how badly produced the ROH ippvs normally are.

Anybody going to be ordering this tonight? Looks like its going to be a great event, although its almost as much as a wwe pay per view.

Eh? Final Battle is $14.95 (just under a tenner)...

My bad, not ordered a wwe pay per view in a long time, still quite expensive considering how badly produced the ROH ippvs normally are.

WWE PPVs cost between $50 and $60 dollars in the States I think, so not that bad in comparison to those prices. I won't be watching, because I don't really follow ROH right now, but I did order EVOLVE 9 online, so I wouldn't be against paying that kind of price for a good lineup.

From my experience of ordering a few ROH iPPVs, you'll get a decent quality stream, with top notch commentary and great wrestling, for 3 hours, well worth the tenner.

I've got my own little anticipation station going for the Jimmy Jacobs heel turn on Steve Corino tonight.

On night shift tonight but will probably buy a replay may even watch it on christmass day.

Been watching it online so somwhat clued up with what's going on.

Looking forward most to the corino match as i'm a big fan of his anyway.

As for Dan Servern, No he is just being used in a story line as he beame eddie edwards trainer leading up to the title match.

Afterwards? I don't know but I just assumed he would disapear.

Archived