What will you be watching over Christmas?

The Reverend

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been working my way through WCW PPVs from 1990 via youtube playlists in recent weeks when i've had a few spare hours here & there, so will probably continue on with that. Currently up to and including Great American Bash 1991, which unfortunately can't be unseen. Might check out a few COTC's from those periods too as I haven't saw many of them.

• Paid Members

I've an arse-load of wrestling to watch, so its a case of whatever takes the fancy. EVOLVE 7,8 & 9 came in the mail yesterday, I've a pile of Chikara to watch, also PWG Eight.

I've got 5 or 6 WWE PPV Blu Rays from around this year to watch, as well as the first Ric Flair set, the latest Hulk Hogan one, and the Saturday Night's Main Event/Highest Flyers compilations to get through as well. I'm feeling quite burned out from wrestling, so this will be my lot other than Raw and Smackdown for a bit.

• Paid Members

I'm probably going to take a crack at Great American Bash and Beach Blast '92, feels like forever since I watched either. It wouldn't be coming home without a go on Rumble '91. My run of consecutive "best of Raw" tapes runs out at 6 (May-June 1997) so I might pull Canadian Stampede out again, and as I type a tape marked "Rumble & Chambers 2010" since to be winking coquettishly at me out of the corner of my eye. Surrounded by a shitload of classic stuff, a little dalliance with something so recent would probably be wrong. But feel so right.

• Paid Members

Got a backlog of Dragon Gate starting from Infinity 226 plus the second and third nights of this years 16 Carat, the third night of this years King of Trios plus a backlog of PWG from this year to catch up on.

So all in all I'm set for wrestling for the foreseeable future.

Archived