IPW:UK 28/04/12:REVOLUTION Official Thread - Carlito, Chris Masters

Andy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I really want Nash to be one of Mastiff's partners. Him against Spud would be gold.

Jack-Knife power bomb on spud? HELL YES!

oh my god - just the thought of this makes me grin from ear to ear

I just think the actual visual of this would be worth the money!

Just wanted to check tickets haven't been sent out yet?

It depends where you ordered them from... I believe Ticketline tickets have been posted. Tickets from our site will be posted as soon as I'm in physical possession of them which should be before the end of the week... but don't worry they have all been allocated :thumbsup:

That's it. I'm sold. Just bought my ticket and my meet and greet ticket. The earlier start time (18:30) put the whole thing over the top for me as I really didn't want to have to spend extra cash on a hotel for the night and with this start time hopefully the show will finish at a reasonable time and I will be able to get back to Birmingham that same night. The addition of an individual meet & greet ticket played a big role in my decision too.

Looking forward to attending my first IPW:UK show. Have heard nothing but good things about the promotion and really looking forward to the experience.

That's it. I'm sold. Just bought my ticket and my meet and greet ticket. The earlier start time (18:30) put the whole thing over the top for me as I really didn't want to have to spend extra cash on a hotel for the night and with this start time hopefully the show will finish at a reasonable time and I will be able to get back to Birmingham that same night. The addition of an individual meet & greet ticket played a big role in my decision too.

Looking forward to attending my first IPW:UK show. Have heard nothing but good things about the promotion and really looking forward to the experience.

It should all be finished by 9.30 so hopefully that will encourage more fine travellers such as yourself :thumbsup:

Archived