UK Wrestler on Winter Wipeout

wargghh

See me have the best time ever with some fantastic people and make a fool of myself on the big red balls in tonights episode of Winter Wipeout.

And im going to get in first with this and get you started with the abuse because I know it's coming.

1) anyone go on tv and call them selfs a wrestler, has anyone ever heard of this idiot

2) it's people like this that make British wrestling look bad, has he even seen a gym.

3) as a wrestling fan I'm embarrassed to watch that.

4) total fan boy that belt is ridiculous he actually thinks he looks good.

5) it could have been worse he could have done the 'you can't see me' (they wanted me to)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1) anyone go on tv and call them selfs a wrestler, has anyone ever heard of this idiot

So who accentually are you, just out of interest. If google-ing(?) you name suggests it could be a laugh I'll watch, perhaps.

• Paid Members
BBC1 is all messed cause its raining....whats the deal with this guy, then?

In no way shape or form does he look like a wrestler. His way of showing them he was a wrestler is to allow the female presenter to push him over.. :confused:

• Paid Members
BBC1 is all messed cause its raining....whats the deal with this guy, then?

Take all five of the points he made in the first post and multiply them by "shitarse".

• Paid Members
I just had a quick look as my folks have it on in the other room. Didn't see any wrestlers though.

He was eliminated around 5min before you tuned in. Did the course in almost 8 minutes, the second slowest.

He was eliminated around 5min before you tuned in. Did the course in almost 8 minutes, the second slowest.

Thanks for the update mucker.

Anyone know who the UK wrestler was on Come dine with me this week? My mother was trying to explain to me who it was (whitout a name) but I couldn't get it.

Archived